What is "Global"?

Well, this looks absolutely amazing and I can’t wait until Global is finally released the developers and anyone that has contributed to making this such an awesome flight simulator I just want to personally thank you guys.
I can’t imagine how much work has gone into this, I’d like to say that I’m very grateful for all that hard work and tireless effort, you bring so much joy to so many people. Thank you!

So I have a question. My live expires in July. Will global be part of live+? Or will it be an add on to the people who have live+?

7 Likes

Can an Iphone 5 run Global?

2 Likes

I think it’s certain based on the release date of the Global

2 Likes

That moment when the smile vanishes from your face. 😐

5 Likes

The MD 11 and DC 10 Family have been confirmed

2 Likes

Aw, RIP hopes and dreams for now. Iceland is above the 60th. So sad, love that terrain. Eventually I guess.

4 Likes

If I already have the live subscription will there be a cheaper option to go from live + to whatever rank you will add? I want a way to pay the difference instead of paying the extra money.

With global flight you can fly in a “solo”?

2 Likes

very good stuff…i like the streaming capability, very nice touch

3 Likes

So is Finland. :(

I wonder how the terrain will change from high quality to lower quality.
I hope its not gonna be a straight line where the other side has great quality and the other side doesn’t have so great quality.

3 Likes

You don’t need to, read the main post.

On God i hope there will be lights on the ground

If it isn’t 99 $ it’s 80 or 60 and that’s very much…

1 Like

Don’t speculate, you’re wasting your time ;)

2 Likes

You mean like AF2?

I always Lol at that when I see it.

1 Like

Because, contrary to popular belief, things cost money to make.

Vote with your dollars. I’ll enjoy it twice as much for those who choose not to buy it.

2 Likes

You mean:

“Goodbye Infinite Flight (whose pricing for global has not been announced), hello $200 simulator, $89.99 addon, $500+ PC, more $$$…” :)

33 Likes

Pumped up!!! Sounds amazing and will certainly be a future shaper.