What is ForeFlight?

I’ve heard a lot about it, but I’m not sure what ForeFlight is. Let me know. Thanks :)

2 Likes

Use Google. ;)

I don’t know, but its related to IF I think.

2 Likes

Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) for iPad.

https://www.foreflight.com

Loads of videos on YouTube too. It’s VERY highly rated amongst pilots.

1 Like

should help you :p

5 Likes

Something professional pilots use, but can also be used in IF, it’s rather exspensive but it’s a great tool for people who fly IRL and on IF, brings up charts, flight plans and has many features that helps pilots.

2 Likes

Not related to IF directly. IF does however have the option to connect to ForeFlight.

2 Likes

Only the best app. Ever!!

1 Like

You may want to look into the Garmin Pilot app as well. I use both, and both are equally useful/powerful.

2 Likes

Foreflight is something you can download on a computer to control your airplane from that app. You can control lights, ATC commands, airplane controls, and much more just from your computer. It is helpful when you don’t feel like staring at your screen the whole time. I have the app and I personally like it :)

1 Like

Isn’t that live flight connect ?? @Jeffrey1o2

1 Like

Oh boi facepalm right… haha

2 Likes

If you’re already a pilot IRL and use ForeFlight regularly, connect it to IF! If not, save your money for now, as stated it is a bit pricey. Cam’s LiveFlight and airnav.com will do the job just fine.

1 Like

Already do! Cool thing is when traffic is enabled, it mirrors the traffic on the server. Great stuff!

1 Like

Most universities/colleges, in the US, have a partnership where if you have a .edu email address, you get 30% off list price. 😉

1 Like

It’s the best app out there for pilots.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.