What is expert server now?

Have you all noticed that, Expert Server has kind of degraded for a long time. It used to be so professionals and yeah. Now people rotate at 240 knots IAS. A message to everyone I usually keep at 175 knots till I reach 5000 feet. Let me know what you guys think in that comments.

3 Likes

You can thank corona. People have lots of free time now, so more inexperienced pilots are flying and getting into Expert.

17 Likes

It’s like that I often see a lot of like pilots that JUST got into the expert server getting ghosted.

1 Like

Ik. I think they need to increase the xp and hours to get grade 3

4 Likes

Expert server is advanced server right?

3 Likes

That is why… all the experts are on the training server. As in, training to become a professional pilot. Expert server is the decoy.

1 Like

They said that with the coming with 20.1, they would adjust the new grade requirements (I think?), so the overpopulation on the ES should be fixed.

3 Likes

A written quick mental test before entering to Expert Server 😏

4 Likes

Server is pretty much casual with atc in all honesty, i’ve had two people go through me and take off, no separation or nothing. I’ve had someone land while i was exiting the runway after landing. List goes on and on, i’ve had a lot of poor experiences, and idk, there’s things that i think could help, but won’t happen. Some will say avoid busy airports, then what’s the point in flying, when it’s nice to see a lot of professional pilots at an airport, anyway, there’s a lot of people who realistically belong in Casual, and should be there for a long long time, but yea. Everything is pretty much casual, just gets more strict as you go up in servers…

6 Likes

its very hard to weed out the bad pilots with statistics

5 Likes

I remember the good old days! When we could fly around in expert with a really good experience!

3 Likes

Relatable ^

The quality of the expert server has been decreasing every year.

3 Likes

Hmmm🤔…I didn’t realise the experts have issues 😱…I thought 💭 it was 💯 percent perfection 👌…One thing…WE are all humans 😂😂🤣🤣…Good Day…

1 Like

It was 100% Perfection in like the start of 2019. whoops 😂

1 Like

Hopefully, the new violation system will fix this issue, but who knows 😅

3 Likes

Yooo😂😂🤣🤣😭😭

1 Like

I noticed at when Denpasar was under IFATC control, it was a mess. People where taxiing through each other and spamming atc. And that line was another story. I feel like Casual Players are some what more realistic than most of the expert community. I say most coz the influx in ppl in expert is crazy

But overpopulation/overcrowding (or whatever you want to call it) is not necessarily the problem. The problem is large discrepancies between skill level of users. If every single user on expert was as skilled as Tyler or Jason (for example) there wouldn’t be any issues.

Hey 👋…#TeamZeroGhostSinceAppInstallYearsIn…while flying expert

Now that people have time on their hands, people in the Training Server have been able to work their way into the Expert. Some do know what they’re doing, others…not so much

3 Likes