What is Crystal Luxury?

What is Crystal Luxury Air? In IF we have this livery on the B77L so I was wondering what routes I could fly.

1 Like

Its a private airline I believe.

1 Like

Really? What routes do they fly?

1 Like

Crystal Luxury Air is the chartering subsidiary of cruise company, Crystal Luxury Air . Crystal , one of the largest luxury cruise company’s in the world, established the charter as an additional service for it’s guests.

1 Like

It’s a cruise company that operates a 777-200LR around the world for charters, I believe they also did cargo flights with them in the beginning of the pandemic from Shanghai to Los Angeles and a couple other routes. Mainly flying to tourist places like Florida or Los Angeles, but really anywhere they find someone, it costs ~$50,000 an hour from what I know though

1 Like

It really depends on how long you want your flight to be.

1 Like

I’ve seen Crystal air on routes as short as 20 minutes, KBOS-KPVD was one example.

1 Like

They also plan to offer “Air Cruises” basically instead of going on a ship, you go on the plane. Atleast they planned to a few years ago, from what I heard it was a complete flop even though it was cheaper then just regular cruising on a ship

1 Like

When the NBA travels overseas they use Crystal Luxury Air. For Example, the Milwaukee Bucks traveled to Paris this last January for an Exhibition game against the Charlotte Hornets. The Crystal Luxury Air 777-200LR stopped by in KMKE to pick them up and took them all the was to Paris!

3 Likes

Try Google my friend, no need to clog up the IFC with questions you could easily answer within one click :).

10 Likes

Boom 💥

9 Likes

Is there something wrong with asking questions? No. In fact, I prefer asking on the IFC as it makes the people engage with each other.

2 Likes

I’m just going to hop in here. There are no issues with asking a question like this on the IFC, especially considering that it is aviation related.

10 Likes

There is nothing wrong with asking personalised subjective questions or ones specific to Infinite Flight. However, if you just ask pretty basic questions that can be answered with a simple Google search, in my opinion it isn’t worth putting it on the IFC. Just my perspective though.

2 Likes

Maybe @Philippe_Gilbert wants to know more about Crystal Luxury Air, and maybe he also likes to know more routes that they operate.

2 Likes

Yeah I do understand that he could be asking about some cool routes to fly or a little more personalised info. I am sorry if I came off as a bit rude and I do understand his perspective a little better.

1 Like

I can’t find the callsign in IF, what do I use if I want to fly it?

1 Like

If there is none you can have CYT000, but i’m not so sure if it is a valid callsign in the beta build.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re Welcome.

1 Like