What in the world are you guys doing? YSCB APP

What in the world are you guys doing at YSCB just now? This was a perfect example of how not to approach an airport. Why on earth do you come inbound with 450kts FL280 with this many inbound? And why are you please all on top of each other on this huge map. Also it took some guys 20s to acknowledge an instruction messing up the whole line… Really, really disappointed from a majority of these pilots.

12 Likes

Sadly I have to say Speed Management isn’t some Pilots best skill. Yesterday at KPDX I have some Finals with over 240kt 2 Miles out.😣
Some Pilots are so disappointing.
And I can really imagine how hard it is for an App Controller to handle such Traffic.
Good Job anyway I believe

3 Likes

That’s why I don’t like to fly in TS2

1 Like

This is on the expert server.

9 Likes

Really ??? Haha didn’t expect that for expert ;)

1 Like

More and more pilots on the expert server are acting like they are on the casual server. I get annoyed just by seeing it, and I could only imagine how it must be for you, being the one attempting to control them…

1 Like

Tell them to slow down, check help pages, then ghost👻

9 Likes

Well, if they are tot high and too fast. Just put them in a holding pattern :)

2 Likes

A new GA aircraft would for sure take people away from the jets slow things down. Just needs to be the right one.

1 Like

I am not sure if that be an Argument. Days ago I have a “pilot” on Expert in a Dash8. 3 Miles out 290kt
"N***** maintain slowest practical Speed"
1 Mile out 270kt
"N***** go around make right Traffic Rwy xy"
Landing without perission 👻

Thats for sure n ignorance Problem not an aircraft problem

This is very disappointing. For christ’s sake, it’s the Expert Server. Not the “Do Whatever You Want and Fly As Fast As You Can” Server. This is exactly what happened at the IFO Opening Ceremony, 20 planes all tried landing at once on the Expert Server, with Controllers. Maybe the “Expert” Server should only be Grade 4 and 5.

2 Likes

Maybe some Pilots have to learn how to follow rules. I can imagine that it wasnt perfect yesterday at IFO. But instead of learning rules they complain about 👻

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.