What if Global updates are in time for the Olympics ?

If so… I see IF making it into mainstream and possibly some world record. That the NRG I’m feeeling.

What are your views?

1 Like

I would fly my national country to brazil!

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Lets just say “saturday maybe” and hope thwy see this and do this.

The IFAE has actually gotten lots of airports done.

2 Likes

www.kiltmchaggis.com

I think on the ICAO list, the ICAO will show up blue and you can click on it, unfinished ones show gray and you can’t click on it. Unless I’m wrong…

Whatever. Anyways, I can tell you that I am in the IF Airport Editing Team, and they have gotten lots done for global. :)

@flyfi the issue tracker too :)

Search in the top most bar for other airports

2 Likes

In three weeks, I doubt the update will be out in three weeks. Unless illuminati confirmed.

Well we have the Infinite Flight Olympics coming up this winter. Much better planning, and a lot more fluid for your guys. None of that stupid confusion and hassle as last year. I’m working directly with a developer to make it happen!

But in the case you were talking about the real Olympics (which I highly doubt lol;) ) I don’t really see global flight coming out in time. Unless they have been working on it a lot longer than we think. Only time will tell!

3 Likes

That’s because I’m IFO staff this year! (Lol)

Speaking of which I need to do some work.

1 Like

…With me?

No not necessarily lol. I will PM you all individually soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I got tons of event ideas!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.