What Has Infinite Flight Done For You?

Some interesting things I’ve found was that, the game has a certain way of bringing out people’s real world knowledge of aviation, it was really cool meeting some people who knew wayyyy more then me.

What’s your take?

13 Likes

Help me to get more into aviation. I know 10 times more now then I used to 2 years ago, in fact 100times more through the forum and the simulator

18 Likes

Don’t forget about making good friends like myself ! ;)

11 Likes

Oh yeah of course! That goes without saying!

4 Likes

I’m not too interested with Aviation world before playing IF. I used to get bored when I’m listening to an Av-geek (Like my former friend, I wish I can meet him again now).

But since I play Infinite Flight, I’m more into Aviation world now. And it’s really interesting for me now. Besides that, I have found a “Heaven” called Infinite Flight Community where am I standing now.

14 Likes

I used to think of planes as baiscly cars now I think of them as people (don’t juge)

I have also learnt a lot about aviation from IF so yeah.

3 Likes

It helped me foster my love for aviation. Just like @jdag2004 I learned more on this forum than I ever could have learned on my own.

3 Likes

I learned a lot on how to get people set up and how to manage things. Also working with weebly, slack, polls etc. is only because of the sim. Meeting new awesome people is another, probably more important factor.

1 Like

Ruined my life.

19 Likes

Taken time away from my family, lose friendships etc.

joking!

4 Likes

Removed my ability to create friendships and relationships

2 Likes

Infinite Flight: How did I get this disease? (addiction in my case) What are my treatment options?..

2 Likes

It has given me an outlet for my frustration with the knowledge that I might never be able to realize my dream of becoming a pilot. After recently making grade 5 it suddenly dawned on me that accomplished everything I can do in here, but in spite of a few unexpected…“speed bumps”, it continues to be a source of enjoyment for me and I look forward to seeing what the IF design team can pull out of their hats the future.

It helped me learn more about aerodynamics.

3 Likes

Made me throw away my life

3 Likes

The opposite of what it did to Dush and AR. It’s helped me to have a life and to create friendships.

5 Likes

Removed me too much from my social life. Taken away useful time in my life.
Basically what @AR_AR and @dush19 said.

Way too much cool stuff. And it does not stop. That’s why I love this simulator. ;)

It has helped me relax in the evenings, and learn more and more about aviation.

4 Likes

Givin me the gift of infinity and flight together!

1 Like