What has happened to the Expert Server

Oh boy. What has happened to the Expert Server. It’s 8:00AM and this has already happened at London-Heathrow.

1 Like

That’s why I don’t fly to busy airports on the ES or any airport where there is ATC (mostly)

4 Likes

And hes a grade 5 to lol

2 Likes

A grade 4 and a grade 5 pilot. If they’re doing this we can’t hold out much hope for those just qualifying from the training server to be respectful.

4 Likes

The Air France went through me while I was pushing back too -_-

ATC didn’t catch it either…

1 Like

I think people should have to take a test to get into the expert server similar to the IFATC quiz. Would take an army of mods to review all the tests but it could seriously help.

8 Likes

Honestly, that probably would do some good for the expert server.

Apparently LHR ATC was on their tea break

3 Likes

I just watched a guy get an L2 (I assume) or two for entering the runway without permission and then proceed to go 53 knots GS on the taxiway on his third try.

Yesterday I watched a guy pop 140 knots IAS on a 14 nm final.

A week ish ago I watched a guy almost invert an A380 and then try to do a cobra with it while doing “pattern work” at SYD.

ES is dead. Welcome TS II.

9 Likes

Why aren’t taxi incursions a violation? I get that when someone spawns or something it’s a pass, but if both pilots have been spawned for a while and it happens it should be a vio.

I always zoom in to the HUD map (set to map only) when taxiing so I can have situational awareness.

4 Likes

I agree 👍🏻

4 Likes

At this point, it might be just better to fly in training, as there is not that many players in one airport at 1 time.
I was at PHX yesterday, and while pushing back, a Southwest 737 drifted in to me while taxiing so fast.
I make mistakes sometimes when planes don’t show up and I can’t see them, but I think he saw me.

1 Like

doesn’t have to be manually reviewed, could simply be MCQs and be marked by the system

2 Likes

Or they make an age limit like 14+ just to be on the safe side. Just a thought since I feel like people would be less disrespectful and clueless.

2 Likes

Best to learn good habits now so you don’t end up irl like:

1 Like

You can get violations for taxiing through others (which I have issued at least once) or failure to give way

I personaly think they should implement a server that can only be used by grade 4 / 5 i think more rules would be listened to but its only a suggestion

Entering a runway without permission, taking off or landing without permission, and taking off or landing on the wrong runway are all level 3 violations. Failure to Go Around, however, is a Level 2.

Maybe the controller gave him “crossing the HS”, which is an L2, because he came back immediately.

14 and above please 😅 im 14 and i DO indeed have common sense and listen to atc like my life depends on it and YES im aware of my surroundings during taxiing :]

2 Likes