What has been your favourite moment in Real World Aviation?

The Farnborough Airshow livestreams are always fun to watch. That’s probably my favorite.

3 Likes

Propably while my flight from Helsinki to Ivalo, came from a school trip.
The arrival was a super beatiful dawn.
There was a guy in a boat and he waved while we flew above him. That was really cool. (There’s a river very close to the airport.)

3 Likes

For me it was boarding the A380 for the first time 😍

3 Likes

Similar to @SkyHighGuys but when I first flew British Airways on my own. Makes u feel like a responsible young man and was very fun

2 Likes

My best moment probably my first British Airways flight from Glasgow to Heathrow to go plane spotting.

3 Likes

My best moment is that I take off from EHAM to HECA to my family

1 Like

I love these! Tell me more!

When I saw a DC-10 catch fire at Ft. LAUDERDALE.

Why is an aircraft catching fire your favorite moment?

1 Like

I would kill for a moment like that. Amazing!

1 Like

The launch of the 747-800 intercontinental. I love the 747 family and when I saw it for the first time, I fell in love!

1 Like

My and my dad on the Guam flight line, sitting in Japanese F-4s, and seeing all the bombers and military aircraft. Or taking off in the cockpit of a KC-10.

2 Likes

Being granted access into an A321 before pushback, sitting in the captain’s seat, and talking to the pilots.

1 Like

First solo. By far my best and favorite moment.

1 Like

Agree, it’s an unforgettable feeling.

1 Like

My first time on an A380. The kind pilots at Emirates let me into the cockpit at the end - a dream come true considering I was only 10 then.

The first time I got to take control on a night flight. That was only a few days ago, and it was epic. Beautiful scenery, smooth air, flying in a well kept Mooney M20C.

Definitely when I flew HKG-MFM on a private jet. It was a ferry flight (only 13 mins) and my mum worked at the company as an FA. I stayed in the cockpit the whole time, from pushback to parking, and it was amazing, despite it only lasting 15 minutes.

The time when I finally get to ride a plane after 2 years. I’m not that rich to afford airplane rides :P

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.