What has been your favourite ATC day or FNF?

Title says it all. Many are complaining about the schedule and FNFs recently. Lets’s look back and remember that it can be great. So, what was your most favourite? Mine, probably the Tel Aviv visuals ages ago. Or maybe there was one time where ATC was in the Canaries which was a nice one. So, what was yours?

Sorry if this is a duplicate.

4 Likes

My favorite FNF is Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow from last year.

My favorite ATC schedule is whenever KRIC is featured. 😁

1 Like

Oh yes, I remember the Tel Aviv Visuals. I also remember the recent 742/MD-11 battle. And also remember the Beautiful Gift and the QF9/10 flight, and I crashed on the final in London. And the Community Choice CRJ’s in Salt Lake City, I remember a beautiful takeoff off of Runway 14.

There are so many to choose from, I cannot really say more!

1 Like

Oh yes, that was my first FNF!

1 Like

Ooh, yeah, that was a goid one. And I think I remember the CRJ one

1 Like

This one was super awesome!

1 Like

This one. They need more mega hubs! Like o hare Dallas amsterdam etc.

1 Like

Oh yes, I did out-and-backs from KATL to KCHA and Back, and also did a flight from one of my home airports, KBHM. I loved that one.

1 Like

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/friday-night-flight-over-and-out-uk-and-canary-islands-040600zoct19/

Great airline thats the reason. Dont just book it, Thomas Cook it.

1 Like

Wow, was that all the way back in October! Wow, that’s flown by, excuse the pun

Ik a long time ago. Still trying to realise i flew back a month before they collapsed. G-TCDH my last ever TCX flight

1 Like

Either this - Friday Night Flight: Cubs and Icebergs @ Iceland - 120600ZJUL19 or this - Friday Night Flight: A Chile Affair @ SCEL - 160600ZAUG19

Oh, Chile 🇨🇱 Nice! Looks like Cubs And Iceburgs was a popular one

1 Like

My favourite one is this

Because I’m a Chinese,and New Year is one of the most important festivals in my country,so I like this very much.
I can still remembered my friend and I flew from ZYTL-ZBAA,and ZBAA-ZSPD,really enjoy this

2 Likes

My favourite ATC day is where we get to fly somewhere new as a group together, it’s great exploring somewhere new with other aircraft that are on their own flights, there’s just nothing better than diversity for me.

1 Like

I agree! Great to see so many aircraft coming in from so many different places.

1 Like

When Lisbon was the main airport featured on Tuesday :)

1 Like

Mine too. I LOVE when ORD is featured because it rarely is 😞

1 Like

My favorite is gotta be this one, definitely for an obvious reason 👀

Only fellow K-pop fans could relate 😂

2 Likes

I think
I ran out of fuel on that event 😂 it was fun anyhow!

1 Like