What has been your creepiest experience on an airport or in an aircraft.

I have flown quite a bit but haven’t encountered any experience as such. But getting some stories from this huge community might make me feel ready for anything 😂😂😂. Do share your best stories.

4 Likes
  1. The airport got shut down because of a false fire
  2. Gatwick drones
3 Likes

Damn what airport was this?

Gatwick-LGW

1 Like

Oh so the same place both happened. Damn unlucky

• Water dripping from an over head bin, turned out to be condensation.
  • A passenger deciding not to fly seconds before the cabin crew were about to close the doors on the aircraft. Had to wait a couple of ours because the ground crew needed to find her bag. I wonder what made her change her mind.
3 Likes

Maybe she wanted to go back to her Ross… (i hope u get the reference;) )

4 Likes

7 Hour Delay At Frankfurt + Locked In An Arrival Hall In Frankfurt😂

3 Likes

What how 😂😂😂

1 Like

To Be Honest IDK😂😅😂

1 Like

When taking off on LOT’s Boeing 737 MAX 8 when we took off the plane drifted side to side and made a very concerning sound…

4 Likes

Woah! That must have been scary.

4 Likes

It stopped after about 5 seconds or so, nethertheless still scary.

That was on July 16 2018.

1 Like

Probably just wind.

2 Likes

Wind wouldn’t make a weird sound, it didn’t sound like wind, but it could’ve been

Like what sound? Was it like a grinding? It could have been flaps retracting, or gear, those make some noise.

A grinding kind of, it definitely wasn’t the gear.

Probably the gear brakes? Before it goes into the underbelly.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’ve been on 3:

1. Jet2 flight to Turkey diverted due to cabin depressurisation (oxygen masks deployed, full on emergency, diverted, etc… Finally got to Turkey 1 1/2 days late).

2. KLM connection missed due to previous flights 2 hour delay. As we got onto the next flight that was booked again through a KLM booking at AMS, cargo door malfunctioned and we were delayed an extra 2 hours (as we missed slot and had to deboard aircraft due to the maintenance not being able to fix it in time, nevermind…)

3. TUI had to cancel and reschedule loads of flights due to the grounding of the 737 MAX. Arrived in Ibiza 12 hours late…

2 Likes

When our plane managed to land when a typhoon about to occur in Taipei. The landing felt like a tsunami was created.

1 Like