What has been ur favourite and least favourite flight that you have ever done in IF?

Hey guys. Im bored. Really bored. So i decided to put up a general question!

So, the title says it all!

My fav: ZBAA-EIDW

My least fav: EIDW-KLAX

post ur opinions in the replies below!

I don’t have a least favorite

My favorites are KMIA-MZBZ and EHAM-LEBL

2 Likes

My favourite routes are CYWG-MMBT or CYYZ-MDPC, The Caribbean is underrated. My least favourite is YPAD-OTHH, it’s just ocean and sand

1 Like

My personally faves are EDDM-RJTT/ENGM-KSFO

2 Likes

Love that flight…

1 Like

Honestly I have no favorite route. I do love flying out of the Dallas area though.

EDDT - anywhere realistic

i hate long hauls in general since my damn s10+ won’t ley me finish them

I’m super tired of flying SFO-LAX that’s probably one of my least favorites, as far as favorite routes go, probably flying into places with cool views or mountain approaches into aspen

Also I’m sick of EGLL, I think it gets too much attention from the ATC, but that’s just my opinion 🤷🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Favorites:

• KSEA - PAJN
  • KRDU - KSWR
  • EDDL - EDDI
  • KLAX - KSFO (ATC on TS was actually good)

Least favorites:

• The 5 times I got ghosted
  • Every flight on CS

My favorite route is PANJ-KSEA, but KFLL-TJSJ is very close behind. My least favorite routes are any long-haul. They are my least favorite because my phone can’t handle a flight that long, and because they’re usually over flat land or open ocean so there isn’t much to see.

My least favs are mostly transpacific flight and transatlantic flights that are not near Greenland or any other island (I still love flying long haul)

1 Like

My favorite routes are:
NZAA-NZWN
KEUG-KPDX
KBZN-KHLN
RKSI-RJAA

My least favorite routes:
KLAX-KSFO
KJFK-EGLL
EGLL-EHAM
KSEA-KPDX

My favorite has probably been LAX-LHR (or reverse) and least favorite is EWR-SIN (I don’t understand why people do that flight

Because it’s the longest route in the world

Least favourite: EGLL-KJFK

Favourite: EGCC-VHHX

1 Like

i walk around on it IRL sometimes

1 Like

Favorite: LIMC-LGAV

Least favorite: EHAM-EGLL

Favorite: WSSS-KEWR
Least Favorite: EKCH-KSFO(during final descent the app crashed)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.