What happens when you put a glitchy supersonic jet in a hurricane? [VIDEO]

[EPILEPSY WARNING]

So. Hurricane Irma is in the Southern Florida region. I decided to fly in a F22. I went up to 1,400 kts, and flew into an airport with around 33 kts of wind with gusts up to somewhere around 55 kts. This happened.
https://youtu.be/Wk7jAiwvA3o You MUST watch this in 720p60 or 1080p60. It doesn’t look like what I saw in 480p or less.

17 Likes

There are no weather conditions on solo

8 Likes

Pretty sure this was on the Casual Server. No harm done :)

6 Likes

This was done in Casual.

2 Likes

Well… I didn’t know this happened…
Pretty sure it’s another glitch. Do you know that it spases out and doubles everything you see?

1 Like

There aren’t any restrictions on Casual. It’s only TS1 and Expert.

3 Likes

It’s how the f22 current model flies anyways. It severely needs a rework. No immediate need for it though 😁

2 Likes

Yea. It’s not a game-breaking glitch. And it can be quite fun! Except when it suddenly makes you inverted and you plummet into the ground…

3 Likes

Not Expert! Casual. I would never do it in Expert.

That wasn’t me. I didn’t go out of the region at all. You didn’t watch the video did you…

Please don’t assume or accuse someone of doing something wrong.

4 Likes

It’s called causal for a reason. No rules.

6 Likes

Very cool video. Tried it in solo with an F-18 and the results were similar. Hurricane conditions are crazy!

For all of you arguing and accusing him about how he “flew out of region” or wasn’t acting properly on live e.t.c, see below:

8 Likes

Yes! Agreed!
Forum: a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
Community: a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.

2 Likes

Idk why I’m laughing at the plane going crazy on you at 1200kts +

or maybe I’m just laughing at Carson’s resposne lol.

9 Likes

6 posts about the main topic out of 23.
Yea that’s not paticularly great is it.

I honestly was shocked for a second when that first happened. The interesting thing is, taking a screenshot makes everything look normal. Seems that the frames aren’t actually being blurred. It just looks blurred/doubled because of that big grey thing up in your noggin. And your eyes.

2 Likes

I just want to make sure… did all of you watch it in either 780p or 1080p at 60 fps? In 480p it doesn’t look as good. 60 fps shows what I saw: everything being doubled.

Not true. I didn’t know this. This is a good post.

What in the world is that.

I guess this isn’t enough for people to not watch it :P

F-22 it’s hard to control and in these conditions, I would want to experience how it feels to control one.

1 Like

In real life, or IF?