What HAPPENS When YOU PLAY Infinite Flight At 5AM!?! | Swiss butters Bread &

Hey guys. So today I have a new video. I think it’ll very much be worth the watch!

30 Likes

Ah yes, amazing, it’s so funny!

1 Like

No comment…

1 Like

I can’t view it yet since I’m on train wifi, but I’ll do my best to see it when I can! 😆

2 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

IT’S LIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!

YES! I LOVE these videos. I’ll definitely be watching it the first chance I get.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YEEEEEETTTTT!

1 Like

YESSS!!!

Don’t ever stop making these videos. Don’t. Stop. 😂

1 Like

I urrr… think we may or may not have got the idea…

Also quite the overreaction when you haven’t even watched it yet… 😂😂😂

1 Like

JNG’s videos are ALWAYS gr8 (no. No, no. They’re always LIT 🔥)

I already know it’s great. Lemme go watch it and I’ll get back to y’all 😂

2 Likes

Lol. I’ve watched his channel (love it too) but I’m on a train with the worst possible wifi so I can’t watch YouTube ☹…

(I also think that the train’s wifi tries to block YouTube to promote their own streaming service)

Well, it could be worse…

3 Likes

… how the actual world of aviation did this video with multiple violated FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) regulations, a Tokyo drifting F-16, an upside down Cessna 172 and a Cessna 172 going hairwire underground headfirst eating dirt come alive?

Otherwise, great video. Upload more because this is interesting stuff… very interesting stuff :/.

Note: the blurred text contains the spoilers of the video, I advise you dont unblurr the blurred until you’ve watched the video:/,

2 Likes

perfect perfectness perfection

1 Like

Yo, @JNG_Aviation that was soLITT!!!¡¡!¡11!1!!!¡

That Cessna tho 😂

You are the best. Thank you.

1 Like

@Swiss you made it 😂

1 Like

oh my I was laughing the entire time I loved it and I will definitely be subscribing

1 Like

This needs to win some kind of award after you change butter to grease

2 Likes

Drinking water and watching this video is not a good combination!

1 Like

Love that, flying real world along with IF

2 Likes