What happens if your online subscription ends in midflight?

Hi guys,
today I’m flying from EGLL to VHHH but my online subscription will expire the 24.12. Now I won’t get on the ground before 0:20.
Do I have to divert to another airport or will the live subscription last those 20 minutes?

I don’t think so, but I would just to be safe! 😅

I think it will cut your throttle but I am not 100% sure…

Yeah. I don’t know if I can get it

Ok so I may have found your answer to another topic similar to yours but still not sure. I would ask the Moderators most likely!

2 Likes

Yeah that helps me a lot. Thank you.

1 Like

It happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was able to finish my flight before it would not let me fly anymore! I recommend going on one final flight right before it ends to maximize your live time!

2 Likes

Take a fighter and keep refuelling! You’ll fly forever!

7 Likes

I have a question related to this(it’s nearly the same)
If you don’t click on end flight but instead just wait until you feel like flying again, does it consider you didn’t stop? Like could you theoretically continue flying?

I don’t think that this will be flight time

I think you could still keep flying after that, you wouldn’t be able to change airports and only stay in the same plane. Plus kill your battery.

1 Like

Suppose, it if you’re really crazy enough why not?
(I’ll never do that…)

1 Like

I think so. The moment you quit your flight(s) sessions the live(pro) access is immediately terminated.

2 Likes

Well when I was demoted to Grade 2 a few weeks back, I refused to get off the expert server so I just left my MD-11 at London and when I was ready to go back to NY I got on my iPad and took off as a Grade 2. However if you ever loose connection for a second, when you reconnect to the Live server it realises you’re bad and it turns off your connection to the live server

2 Likes

What time did you purchase your subscription last year? If you purchased it during the day you have nothing to fear B-cause it won’t expire until later tomorrow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.