What happens at IFC? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

Now I can see that people write veryโ€ฆ Strange topics, and also for some tims I canโ€™t understand why moderators close some another topics ()โ€ฆ
What are with you?)) Why are you so strange today? (I know about 1th April, but it is day for jokes, not for strange behavior)))

(I will be in a great misunderstanding if this topic will be closed too)

2 Likes

Hi there! We are normally very professional people but April Foolsโ€™ Day is basically the time where we act like 7 year olds

Have fun!

11 Likes

Thatโ€™s literally it. Today is April fools and everyone is desperate for attention and likes.
Except for @Marc as his topic is just magical.

Itโ€™ll be back to normal very soon, promise :)

1 Like

tenor (2)

11 Likes

so iโ€™m the only one who browses crapposts while flying

1 Like

Yeaaaaah, suuuureeeeeโ€ฆ

Also @Kirito_77 is probably just salty because we can make good jokes.

If a joke isnโ€™t funny, it probably isnโ€™t a very good joke ;)

There are jokes that are meant to not be funny.

Thatโ€™s not true, we are usuallyโ€ฆ whatโ€™s the word iโ€™m looking for? Oh! Um, Very Amature People on the IFC, not very professional, but not April fools day every day of the year!

Regardless of what day it is the community is here for a reason and it is not random jokes. There are plenty of other avenues available on the internet for you. What usually happens is one person makes a joke and then another tries to top it and at some point a line is crossed between funny and offensive. We get that today is a fun day but it doesnโ€™t mean we donโ€™t have standards and rules to uphold.

If a topic gets closed it is not because we are targeting you. It is that there is often a time and a place for jokes and online is often a poor choice when trying to convey humor to a community made up of members from around the world.

Today has also run over into my personal life as not being able to focus as much on work stuff because of the level of moderation today has resulted in. Additionally, my client and many of other offices has had zero April fools jokes today.

2 Likes

What happens in IFC stays in IFC

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.