What happens after my pro subscription expires?

I will have the planes or not after the 1 month subscription finishes?

1 Like

You won’t have the planes. You will have the ones you purchased before this sub.

If Auto-Renew is on, you will be deducted 10$ automatically.

5 Likes

You, sadly, won’t. Unless you buy them each for 5 dollars. You still won’t have the MD11 though which sucks.

2 Likes

You will have all the planes that you have previously bought before you had pro, but not the other planes that come with pro.

1 Like

Uhhhhh get another sub if you can afford it

2 Likes

What about the regions? Are they all locked?

1 Like

To my knowledge, yes. I do think that they will be locked again.

To be clear, I’ve only ever played IF without a subscription and then with a subscription. I haven’t gone back to playing again with no subscription, but I would assume that the features available before subscription would be the same as after your subscription ends.

Won’t at least some regions around the worlid be unlocked? And if I do not have PRO, I can’t fly online anymore right?

Correct. You will be unable to fly online and solo will be your only way to fly.

1 Like

So used to flying online and seeing other aircraft. Right, thanks for your time guys

Why can’t the pro subscription’s be like instead of 1 month 7 months then you’d have a lot more time to play.

Pro Subs are 1-Month, 6-Months and 1-Year so what do you mean? Your post makes no sense @Jacob_Hoskins

1 Like

I’m sure that you could just find these with a simple search. There are topics galore answering these questions

Buy a new one! You can thank us later…

4 Likes