What Happened

Hey IFC I was about to fly in the A320 on my iPad and I noticed the cockpit view changed. I can now only see about half of the PFD and before I could see the whole thing. Any ideas?
iPad mini 5

The camera positions in the A320 series are known to be an issue and should be fixed in the next update push.

1 Like

When I first updated it the view of the PFD got cut off and about a day later the view changed so I could see the whole PFD. Is there a glitch to change it or is there something I don’t know still

I’m not sure. What you are describing seems to be the same as the current A321 captain view. Try doing all the normal things (restart the app, maybe redownload it) and if those don’t work than it will be fixed at some point relatively soon.

2 Likes

Ok let me try

1 Like

Send a screenshot?

1 Like

Super weird. They all have different positions

1 Like

Now that you notice it, I just noticed it when I fly the A321. The 320 is fine for me.

I don’t have Pro, so I don’t have the 318 or 319.

1 Like

As I said, it’s a known issue haha. Same thing happened for me. A318 and 19 are the same, and it progressively moves up from there. I’m assuming you were flying the A321 when this happened?

1 Like

Yes I was.

1 Like

Yeah, I have the same issue. It’s probably going to be worked on in the near future.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.