What happened to Skyhawk heavy?

What happened to @Mark_Denton? He was one of my favorite staff, and he would be the one talking on youtube for infinite flight tutorials. I am just curious what happened to him

I was wondering the same thing I’m not too sure but it does say that he is still active he was online 10 hours ago.

1 Like

I know, it is strange.

1 Like

I’ll try to dig it up, but either it was a dedicated topic, or just a mention somewhere, but he had to step back from infinite flight especially the tutorials because other things came up. His stuff has been best I can tell taken over by Tyler.

2 Likes

I think Mark aka Skyhawk Heavy has been doing his passion for photography. He is surely miss!! I remember testing my first ever global flight with him KTEX to KJAC. So blown away with the scenery at that time and still is today 😊.

2 Likes

Some moderators retire to live their lives. It is a pretty hard job that take time out of their lives. Some want to pursue their dreams, some have families they need to take care of. It is usual. Nothing is forever.

3 Likes

In addition to Mark, I was also wondering where Henrik went? He used to always be there active back in 2016/2017 when I just got IF

1 Like

He also stepped down from his moderation duties. I believe he got too busy with school.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I just realized he vanished. I remember him too.

1 Like

@Vignesh_S if you look at his profile it’ll say it there

1 Like

My favorite thing he did was when he lit this guy up

4 Likes

Oh yes that’s Mark 😂😂😉! He always gets you right @Mark_Denton 😜

3 Likes

Both Mark & Henrik moved on in their lives and prioritized other things :)