What happened to non pro

For fun I decided to to sign out of my pro account. We I look I saw many more spots to fly in. Back when I didn’t have pro it was a little bit of regions. Also I realized that the app is now only 1 dollar. This shows that IF aren’t money greedy. They want to make it as cheap as possibly for us.

When did this happen?

3 Likes

That’s not showing for me

1 Like

IF has never been money greedy. I believe the pricing is fair for the product. You pay 10 bucks a month for unlimited flying across the entire globe with hundreds of other pilots and friends and active ATC with over 30 aircraft and countless liveries, all on a mobile device. I assure you they aren’t and weren’t trying to “steal” money or be “greedy”, all companies need to have some sort of profit.

12 Likes

Oh I know why you bought those regions

Before global came out

Hmmm. Did you happen to buy any of those regions before the release of global? I just messaged my friend who doesn’t have Pro and has never purchased a region, and he does not have all those.

3 Likes

I have never bought a single region

Nope. I didn’t. And those places were available before global.

Hmmm. I am intrigued now. Let me do some quick digging. One second.

1 Like

I’m just talk about what those salty kids in the IG conments say.

Ok. I hate the 10 word thing lol.

I am pretty sure it’s a visual glitch. I found this…

1 Like

I’m going to read it.

I am pretty sure this happened when 20.1 came out or a little after 20.1

1 Like

Ohh I’m goin to try what he did.

Hmm. It’s happened before 20.1. As show in another post.

1 Like

Interesting, I didn’t ever see the new regions before 20.1. I never looked though so that is probably why

1 Like
Any luck?

Yea I closed it and opened it again and it went back to normal. Sorry forgot to get back to you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.