What Grade are you?

Hello everybody. In case you didn’t know I am making a fly out, and I need your help. I can’t decide what server to have it on. So this will help me as I want as many people as possible to come.

• Grade 1
  • Grade 2
  • Grade 3
  • Grade 4
  • Grade 5

0 voters

Thank you!

3 Likes

Since I cant put 2 answers

Primary account (currently not in use): Grade 5

Secondary account (currently in use): Grade 3

2 Likes

Well, I haven’t had Pro for about a month now, but I was last a Grade 2. Don’t bully me

5 Likes

I am 23 now. But still life gets in the way of flying. Nice question 😉

6 Likes

Why do you have a secondary account lmao

1 Like

Well considering that everyone can access casual or training…😉 the answer to that is there

1 Like

Not everyone can access training. And the airport that my fly out will take place is one of the worst on casual server.

London-Heathrow

2 Likes

Because my primary account is on ma IPad and if I need to use ma IPad for something (eg school work) I use my secondary account on my rather slooooowww IPhone 6 :P

1 Like

Well then the answer is expert. By deduction since the other servers have bad pilots…

For info…

Grade
1: 4%
2: 7%
3: 39%
4: 29%
5: 21%

If that might help someway

1 Like

I realise that - but if I am using my IPad for school work - I just boot up a flight on my phone.

1 Like

Okay I guess.

Yeah but not everyone can access expert. I do want people to stay professional though.

2 Likes

And i have forgotten my login details for my primary account so I cant use it on my phone smh

1 Like

Guys take it to a pm…

6 Likes

I feel bad for the one person that is grade 1.

4 Likes

We all started at some point. 😉

3 Likes

You got that right.

1 Like

I’m Grade 3 Next to 4 #Grade 4 is Coming

1 Like

Same here my sub ran out we I was grade 2

1 Like

Just dropped down to grade 3… Because of landings, hopefully I can higher them up again during this week! 😎

1 Like