What gates should I use

On most flights I always find myself parking at a random gate that suits my aircraft but I wanna know If there is an app or a way to find out the right gate to park at for departure and arrival

Yes, well you can also look it out in browser!
For Example:
I’m looking where does Ryanair parks in Barcelona el Prat!
imagen

1 Like

One of the easiest ways to do this is to use LiveFlight’s airport chart feature. This tells you the sizes of all the gates, alongside what aircraft you can fit in them. This is part of the paid Horizon subscription, but if you don’t have it already, it’s definitely worth your money.

1 Like

I’ve done this before but sometimes if you’re flying a small airline to a small airport it won’t show up

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try that out!

1 Like

Oh wait, you need life flight horizon for that…

I tend to find a route that suits the airport(s) that are open, then google the flight number - you will often get a gate listed on the results, although you might have to check previous days if the flight is showing as departing in a few hours. Flightaware sometimes has the gates the flights have used as well. Failing that, there are other online sources that give an indication of which gates to use, even if it’s just a guide to the pier you need to aim for at those airports where airlines don’t have specific gates (which is quite a US thing).

1 Like

Thanks for you help

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.