I am looking for an appropriate gate for my 747 at KLAX and I want to find the gate that is used by the queen in real life so I can use it
Hi! The #support category is used to ask any questions about the using of Infinite Flight and to report any issues. I moved your topic to #general instead.
You can easily find this by searching on the internet or by using @Cameron’s app called LiveFlight.
Idk how to use the life flight app for gates
You have to be subscribed, which costs money, so just look it up on the web
@Stmaarten1778 as a general rule, only select the gates called ‘TBIT’ which stands for Tom Bradley International Terminal. To get specific with airlines, you’ll have to use liveflight apps etc or google it
Thanks for the help
I believe it’s all of TBIT, and the gates on the ends of terminals 2,3,4,5, and 7
If you don’t have a subscription, it’s quite simple to still find charts for parking purposes:
- Visit http://www.liveflightapp.com.
- Click the hamburger menu in the top left corner.
- Make sure you have the “training server 1” selected.
- Find your way to the region of your choosing, in this case, SoCal by swiping across the map.
- When you see KLAX, the airport icon will be orange. Click it.
- Once the small menu appears on the bottom, drag it up if necessary, and click the second tab that looks like a map.
- Select which chart you want to view with the proper gate sizes (regional jets, heavy jets, and A380).
Keep in mind that you can only view charts, when you don’t have a horizon subscription, only if there’s active ATC at an airport.
On a side note - I highly recommend purchasing a LiveFlight Horizon subscription. It’s simply amazing, especially on the iOS app. :)
All the TBIT gates should work
Actually the east side of TBIT can’t hold a 747. Only the west side. @Stmaarten1778 when selecting a gate for a 747 at KLAX in one of the passenger terminals, choose an even numbered gate at TBIT. I always default to gate 148 because it’s about the middle of the terminal and I can choose between the north and south runways when i want to taxi for take off. Hope this helps!
I’ve seen the KLM 747 parked at TBIT many times before.
I find all sorts of them running around klax on the training server
The American 953, 944, and 945 gates.
You people took this way to seriously, he just wants the gate in IF that he can use. You’re welcome (☞ﾟ∀ﾟ)☞
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.