Hello community! I have a little debate going on, and I would like to know your opinion!
I am planning a trip to the TWA hotel at JFK, and I am deciding how to get there(Flights from Seattle)
I have a couple ideas of what I could do.
- Jetblue Mint both flights( $1000 )
- Go expensive with Delta One( $6,000 )
- Use Alaska Airline miles in coach( $0 )
- Delta Economy to JFK, Jetblue Mint back( $1000? )
- Alaska Coach with miles to JFK, Jetblue Mint back( $500 )
- Other (Please specify) ( $??? )
I would love to hear what you think, and if you have flown any of these, what they are like?