What flights are you guys planning with the B757-200?

What liveries and flights are you guys going to do? Planning on tonight to fly one of Delta’s old routes from Atlanta(KATL) to Brasilia(SBBR) and soon Miami(KMIA) to Brasilia(SBBR) as American.

Pretty much just curious what you guys are planning on doing with the new B757

That topic was closed due to the poster’s request. This topic should be perfectly fine, just a continuation. :)

1 Like

🤔 Well don’t call me a hypocrite for telling Mason reading was important…

1 Like

Well, i guess I’m going to do KSLC - KDCA, on Delta Airlines, which i have spotted a lot at DCA

My first was from Georgetown to Gantly Adams with Guyana Airways (completed)

now im for Guangyuan to Guangzhou with Air china

then

Guangzhou to Kai tak with China southern

1 Like

I’ve yet to do a real flight into Maderia/Funchal, I’d like to do one there some time soon, and maybe even Skiathos as well!

1 Like

Ooh, i completely forgot about Skiathos! Gatwick - Skiathos on TUI is on my list as well

So,

My first full flight was from MCO-EWR in the United livery, empty load and a few hours of fuel.

United has a maintenance hangar here at MCO, and one of their hubs is EWR… I put the puzzle pieces together, ya know.

2 Likes

Currently doing OGG - DEN on UAL

Finished:
ATL - GUA on DAL
PHL - EGE on AAL
DEN - KEF on ICE
ORD - MAN on AAL

Hoping to do some flights in the Caribbean this weekend!

@nativetoalaska thanks for the linked post lol.

Perfectly fine topic

The flight I did plan was ATL-SAN and have flown it already very beautiful flight

Both are featured today, it’s a great time to get out and do that route!

1 Like

Also Im going for the Kai Tak approach for today

2 Likes

Right now doing Glasgow - Palma de Mallorca :D

1 Like

Yeah I’m flying to TNCM from KATL as DAL1894 right now. About to put my tablet on the charger and go make some breakfast and I’ll see how the flight goes from there!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.