What flight would you like to see Timelapsed?

I have made some Infinite Flight Timelapses on my YouTube Channel and I wanted to know what flight the Infinite Flight Community would like to see timelaped.

Please reply of what you want to see timelapsed, Ill look at everyones and once I have read yours I will ❤ It to let you know that I have read it. I will work really hard to get it timelapsed.

Notice: Because I would like to get to everyones reply and post the video in a time freindly manner I will only record and post flights that take NO LONGER THAN 5 HOURS

I will be constantly checking replies so I dont miss anyones idea, and remember anyone can reply so feel free to send in your ideas.

Checkout my current timelapses out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwIapTl3OLBH7GGA93vlEng

–Samivan911

3 Likes

MPTO to KLAX

1 Like

Thank You for your reply.
I think it may be a little bit longer than 5 hours but I will try to get it done tomorrow.
Keep an eye out for it.

@Armani_B, Here is my Flight Plan.

Great thank you 😄👍🏽

You should try San Francisco instead (around/almost 7 hours)… One of the longest 737 flights there is (I believe the longest is Buenos Aires to Punta Cana)

EGLL To OOMS

1 Like

KLAS-KDEN
1.5 hours long.
Quite scenic. You fly by the Grand canyon and lake mead on your way out from Las Vegas and the beautiful colorado rockies on approach to Denver :)

1 Like

May I ask how you time-lapse?

1 Like
1 Like

I use Go Record to record my Screen
I use splice to timelapse and add music
I use bandicut to join my intro and outro

Any Others?

@Luke_Sta I’m recording KLAS-KDEN now! It should be up by tomorrow.

LHBP - EGLL
Around 2:30 hours

CYYZ - CYVR
Around 4:50

1 Like

Making the FPL now

1 Like

@Infinite_Flight_Sims Your flight plans have been printed out and are on the bottom of the stack. (It’s a legit pile)

1 Like

Ok. I’ll watch it when it comes out!

1 Like

I’ll PM you when it does. @Infinite_Flight_Sims

1 Like

@Infinite_Flight_Sims Your Flights are Numbers 3 & 4 in line.

1 Like