What flight school do you attend / Where would you attend?

Hello, I saw a thread that got closed about what flight school do you attend I thought it would be fun to start it back up.

I personally attend Blue skies flight schools in lake in the hills Illinois. I fly the Cessna 172.

To join just tell us

1. What flight schools do you attend or where would you attend.

2. What aircraft(s) do you fly or would want to fly.

1 Like

Planning on attending Embry-Riddle Aviation (@NYFLFlyer22).

7 Likes

My flight schools cessna’s have that on the tail I wondered what it was.

1 Like

Maybe embry riddle because it’s only like 75 minutes from my house or Purdue because it is cheaper.

1 Like

Embry Riddle or Purdue for airline/aviation management. I’m going to apply to both and other schools in a few months.

1 Like

There’s a couple of flight schools where I live so I’ll probably attend one of those.

1 Like

Some kind of flight school in Sydney at Bankstown airport

1 Like

I’m currently enrolled at Embry-Riddle. I’ll be a sophomore this fall.
I’m majoring in Air Traffic Control and minoring in Homeland Security

2 Likes

I am about to finish my private pilots license at West Bend Air in West Bend, Wisconsin where I train in a C152 (N4655H) but have also gotten checked out in both C172’s there (N75716 and N80800). After this summer, I will be attending Western Michigan University where I will start out in Cirrus SR20’s.

2 Likes

Nice love the SR20 I am thinking about attending western Michigan myself.

I actually never thought I was going to go there but I guess I am. Very excited for sure!

2 Likes

Likely an Aeronautical university or a university where I can get a degree in aeronautics, and maybe Air Force ROTC.

1 Like

Heavily thinking about Western Michigan or Purdue! I have to decide pretty soon though and enroll this fall to one of them.

2 Likes

Planning on joining USAF after I graduate from high school so I don’t know if this counts. 🤔

I’m going to enroll in Gallatin College’s aviation program and fly with Summit Aviation. Most likely I will be flying a DA-42.

1 Like

Embry Riddle in Prescott, AZ is a beautiful campus and location. They have a lot of different fields for Aviation and more. (Not currently attending, but it is on my list)

I’m planning to attend either Purdue or Embry-Riddle in Prescott. If those don’t work I’ll try a local flight school/college

Im currently in Rainer Flight Academy for Summer here in Seattle, ill hopefully be in Hillsboro Flight Academy in Portland for High School in a year :)

Unfortunately, I can’t see clearly without the glasses😢

Probably one near my house

1 Like