What flight do you recommend?

I am 2 landings away from Grade 4 and want to have some of the most beautiful or coolest flights done as my last 2 in grade 3. What flights or routes do you think are the best an maybe I’ll try them.

2 Likes

KPHL-LIRF. very scenic into Rome. try putting time onto sunrise 😍😍

4 Likes

I recommend something over the middle east for today’s region. Something along the lines of VABB - OMAA, or OPKC - OOMS… etc. Celebrate your achievement with ATC.

3 Likes

I recommend a flight into Santiago. (SCEL)

The mountains are beautiful to the east when you land, especially if you put it on sunrise.

3 Likes

Im doing Vancouver, Canada - Kona, United States in 6 hours in real life and its an amazing route, I hope you will do that in infinite flight with the west jet 737-800 - Dylan :)

1 Like

I recommend Alaska’s Milk Run!

8 Likes

I think any flight from San Jose would be the best ones!

Short-haul routes are like Ontario or Reno to San Jose while some medium-haul flights are New York, Atlanta, or Chicago to San Jose! A long-haul to San Jose would be either London–Heathrow, Beijing, or Tokyo–Narita to San Jose!

1 Like

I actually just landed from a 16hr trip from OMBD with Eremites to LAX.

I see the games you are playing :) ;)

1 Like

Hey! This is the best way to find new and interesting routes.

2 Likes

I recommend traveling over the Middle East, for example OMDB, OJAI, OMAA

1 Like

I hope you will be up for a late night arrival on expert server I have a present for you for flight 249.

1 Like

Anything that starts or ends in KPIT… 😂

2 Likes

KJFK-KPHX, America’s deserts are so pretty

1 Like

Or JFK to PIT with a Delta ERJ, or PHX to PIT in an AA A320, or SWA 737, those work too… 😂

Ofcorse it does 😂

1 Like

I’m flying the final flight out of JFK tomorrow where to. either most voted or if no votes First answered. No SJC/SFO/OAK

• KPIT
  • PANC
  • Hong Kong
  • Featured airport on Monday
  • Other

0 voters

Can’t wait till the HD scenery comes to South America. Can confirm, the mountains look spectacular in real life.

1 Like

Ive done one flight to brazil even though it isnt north america great the sunrise was perfect

I like either OMDB-CYYZ or MMMX-EDDF. The best views on both sides you’ve ever seen