What features would you add to your own airplane?

Thought I would create a fun topic, where people can discuss what features they would add to their own airplane if they where to design one.

This is just a topic all for fun, and would love to see some creativity.

Personally I would add things like:

1. Gaming Consoles
  2. Transparent Roof
  3. Slide on A380 from Upstaris to Downstairs.

What do you think?

11 Likes

I guess this topic belongs to #real-world-aviation

Though, I’d have Volkswagen badges everywhere and probably the slide.

EDIT: Transparent roof would be amazing but it may disturb you because the sun light would go through it and you would be boiled inside your aircraft. Unless you have A/C :)

7 Likes

Ok, thanks anyway! This would be awesome idea, imagine someone going down the slide then turbulence hit. Haha :)

2 Likes

Oh, I wouldn’t want to fall down the slide inside an aircraft!

Infinite engines
Infinite Guinness

(Literally nothing more worth adding)

2 Likes

Haha, imagine that, that would be awesome haha!

1 Like

No, haha it would be very embarrassing also

Good topic man.

I would just have a 360 glass building apart of the aircraft where you could see like the clouds underneath and see the above of you

2 Likes

Thanks man. That would be awesome, part from what would happen if someone had a fear of flying? :)

1 Like

My own custom liveries

1 Like

What would some of them be like? Any idea?

The ability to NEVER crash. And a 4K screen. And a hyper gaming pc. And a Xbox One X. And a flight sim station. And a iPad Pro 12.9 in. 2nd Gen.
EDIT: And the ability to transform any vehicle. And give me infinite wishes that come true. For example: End world hunger, end war, end all violence, end disease, etc. etc.
ANOTHER EDIT: And a whole room for VR! And onboard Sushi and asian and Korean food.
EDIT 3: And a HTC Vive setup and headset in the VR room. Of course.

7 Likes

I would have a BBJ 737-max8 or a 787-8, but my plane would be all njce tan leather, with massage seats, and beautiful wood trim. And there would be an office and a bedroom with a shower. All chairs would be sleeper seats, with a massage function. I would also have the plane smell the way the seasons smell. So in winter you would smell snow, and ice (like a rain smell) in fall you would smell like cinomon, and leaves, in summer you would smell flowers and same with spring. But this would not be overwhelming, and you could turn it off. The planes would also have extra long range fuel tanks on top of the ones that Boeing already puts in there BBJs so I could go even farther.

2 Likes

Sounds really awesome!

1 Like

That would be the best flight ever!

1 Like

I’d get a 737-800 BBJ. In the interior, it would be cream white with beautiful wood trim, like Trump’s private 757.
Extra features: Hot tub (must be securely covered below 10,000 feet and when encountering turbulence)
In the lounge there would be a plasma TV, comfy reclining massage chairs and couch, a bookshelf and noise-cancelling earbuds, and a snack bar.
There would also be 2 bedrooms with a desk and a dresser in each, and a memory foam bed in each. and 1 bathroom with toilet, sink, AND shower. Last but not least, there would be wifi. In an effort to reduce costs and keep the wifi fast, streaming services like Netflix would be blocked.
All the seats, beds, and couch would be heated and cooled, just press a button and get nice&toasty or nice&cool!

2 Likes

@Alpster You can always go for the sun/moon roof option.

Just imagine looking up at the sky at night.

1 Like

That would be awesome as well. The hot tub would be awesome

1 Like

Am flight attendant annoumcements lights in cabin
Be able to have people passengers in it be able to walk in cabin

They would be pretty cool, as well. If you are talking about IF, then there is a app available called Infinite Flight PAX, where you can get some flight attendant announcements.