What feature did you enjoy the most over the past years?

As we all know Infinite flight is improving every year, all the way back to when new engine sounds were added, from new aircraft to Global…and now all the way to the state of the art B757 ,they did a really good job on this one ;).

I created this topic (hoping it hasn’t been done before) so we can share what we liked the most of what got added to the simulator and at the same time appreciate the dedication and hard work of the developers.

3 Likes

For me, global was a game-changer, literally. The ability to fly around my home airport which was not in an existing region was very cool. The ATC group grew in numbers because of it, pilots were able to fly longer flights other than a box around a region, and being able to explore new places.

3 Likes

yes indeed, I got too excited about it and I was not let down, beautiful experience enjoying every bit of it till this day.

1 Like

I’ve gotta say, global has to be the best thing since sliced bread.

1 Like

Global, definitely. The ability of having the entire world in your hands is amazing.

1 Like

Got to say the A350. It is definetly the best plane in the game. It sure gave me a real shock when i heard about the live cockpit, because at the time, only the a320 series had it.

1 Like

I cannot agree more with Chris. If you were here before global I’m sure you’d agree that global redefined what the mobile platform of flight sims can do.

3 Likes

Honestly new engine sounds and live cockpits

Listening to that same engine sounds for 2 years can get to ya

2 Likes

I’d say everything has been my favorite. It’s so exciting no matter what updates come. I’m just super thankful for the long hours, months, and years of work the developers have put into this sim. To see all that can be done with a flight sim on a mobile device is just astonishing. Thank you so much developers, moderators, and community for making this the best online platform and simulator ever created :)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.