What does Miami stand for?

Well I got the answer!

My
Incredible
Abounding
Metroplois
Im in love 😍

What’s not to love about the 305, Magic City, Vice City or whatever you call My Incredible Abounding Metropolis I’m in Love short name, Miami?

American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER banking towards Miami 🏝️😎 preparing to land on MIAs Runway 26L

Don’t open

Bonus pic from the 2024 Miami air show! ✈️📸

17 Likes

I opened it, no one can stop me!

4 Likes

The bison made me do it

5 Likes

Great photos and thank you for telling me this!😍
Miami is my favorite East Coast city and flying there on infinite flight is great! (btw the route I flew the most in 2023 was from Los Angeles to Miami)

3 Likes

Magic City carries the east coast

2 Likes

I really wanna visit Miami irl. As a car enthusiast as well I heard the car game there is good

3 Likes

I’ve been to Miami many times, I am also a car enthusiast, welcome to the club @AviatorVJ!

3 Likes

Ayyy another guy like me. Have you been to London? If so go to Knightsbridge and the area near Harrods in the summer. Full of rich Arabs and their cars. If you get the chance then go to Dubai. Nice cars everywhere

2 Likes

I was just there in February, it was cloudy and rainy but I still loved it! And I rode in Citroens and MGs which I have never drove in before since I live in the US. And I saw some other luxury cars on the streets too.

3 Likes

Miami Stands for “Miami is actually mid ithink”

2 Likes

Well played

2 Likes