What does a CO CEO do

If there are CO-CEOs there is no CEO…

9 Likes

not true. My Plane & Pilot and several other VAs have both.

4 Likes

Well then it shouldn’t be called a CO-CEO…

4 Likes

assistant CEO?

2 Likes

Nope, Chief of Staff is basically what you are describing.

1 Like

Look at Loin Air. @Ninetales is the CEO and Co CEO is an open position.
this is one of many.

2 Likes

Anything can be a thing, doesn’t make it realistic though.

3 Likes

Regarding the NetJets VA, @NetJets_Nick is the CEO. He reached out to a few people for assistance, we’re titled as the board members. We assist anything he may need, as well as provide feedback for plans and ideas for his VA.

4 Likes

Split CEO responsibilities between X amount of people. Usually the CEO responsibility for a VA is to set the rules and regulation of the VA, recruiting offivers who are qualified for their positions, recruiting pilots, overseeing the VA community page, and making sure all officer duties are being fulfilled.

2 Likes

CEO- chief executive officer. Its the head of a company.

1 Like

For example, I am a Co-CEO with 2 other guys and we are all equals and share the responsibility. You already know this @Callum_Brayshaw Lel

1 Like

Like when there’s no “founder” when you have 2 “co-founders”.

2 Likes

Moderators Please close post thanks

1 Like

Not just in the real world is the CEO not always the most qualified person as happens in the real world too.

I always find the word Co-CEO a bit of an odd title, when perhaps Chief Operating Officer ( COO) is a slightly easier and more realistic term?

3 Likes

COO is second in command. Co-CEO holds basically equal positions.

COO and CEO manage two entirely different things.

1 Like

Thanks, working as a senior manger in the corporate world I was not aware of that.

But what happens if two CEO’s share the job.

Then it would be Co-CEO. Having COO means they are not equal, and the other guy is better. Lol.

1 Like

Yes. The reason I choose to do it that way is because in real life there is no Co-CEO. I could have made a CFO position but there is no money system for VAs to use.

1 Like

Not related to infinite Flight.

1 Like