What do you want your local airport to do next?

Home akrport : WARR
What i want: more intl routes,and a train from city center to the airport

3 Likes

Home base: KSDF
Southwest should add more west coast routes in addition to KLAS (like KLAX, KOAK, KSEA, ect.)

3 Likes

Local airport as in GA airport or ‘local airport’ as in ‘nearest major airport’?

3 Likes

I think they mean by nearest major/commercial airport.

4 Likes

Okay then. I live about 45 mins away from KDEN and I would love to see some larger aircraft, perhaps more 747s, and their first a380. It’d be nice if a carrier used the a380 for Colorado-Hawaii, it’d be a nice nonstop flight.

4 Likes

Everything on this list below. All you Denver Airport people you know what I mean. 😉

4 Likes

I’d really love to see my local airport lower avgas prices.

Flyin’ ain’t cheap!

4 Likes

Local Airport: KSAN San Diego International Airport

• More European destinations Currently you can only travel to Germany and London I believe
  • 787s and A350 service

Next couple of years

2 Likes

Local airport: KATL

I’d love to see them get a couple more a380 gates around that shiny new international terminal.

When Qatar flew out to Atlanta on it’s maiden voyage, a Delta jet was parked at the only a380 accessible gate, causing the Qatar to have to unload on the ramp. It was a little embarrassing, to say the least. Lol.

2 Likes

My local airport is Houma-Terrebone (KHUM) South Louisiana. Way south! As far south as Louisiana goes! I’d really like to see them build a small terminal with a few gates to bring in Delta Connection, United Express, and/or American Eagle. They are extending the runway, so who knows.

2 Likes

My local airport is Sydney Kingsford (YSSY). I hope the traffic is reduced once the first runway at Western Sydney Airport (Badgers Creek) is opened and Jetstar moves at least all their domestic services there. I’m also hoping they build another terminal/expand the terminals (as planned for the near future). Also it’d be great if airlines operated 737MAXs or the 777x here, and more A350s would be great - c’mon Thai! Although it’d be a real shame to see the 747 gone

3 Likes

I would like to see bloody YMAV build an international terminal. So AirAsia can actually fly there

3 Likes

By the way EGPF does have Emirate flights to dubai

2 Likes

MAA a.k.a VOMM a.k.a Chennai Intl. : Send both Arrivals and Departures to the new terminal or renovate the old one.
Within 18 months

2 Likes

Direct flights from Venice to Jeddah/Riyadh, a flight to Kuala Lumpur and an all-year flight to New York JFK. We desperately need it.

2 Likes

Home airport: KEWR
I wish someone besides Singapore (in the summer) would bring in an A350

2 Likes

I want to see Lusaka’s airport not be owned by a corrupt government.

2 Likes

My aiport is EYKA.
I’d like to see my airport operated by more than two airlines and to have more flights than 5 landing and 5 departing aircraft per day. Also wouldnt mind new routes and maybe some new SID’s and STAR’s that go over my home. Planes barely pass my house ever and i feel sad because of it.
Prefered time: in my lifetime…but not when im old.

2 Likes

QR A350-1000 at KBOS

1 Like

In my Hometown in KLRD it’s a medium airport with 4 gates and there are more Airliners comming in and a lot of big planes that can barely fit in the runway like the A330 or the B767 and those planes are cargo. So what I wish for that airport to have is to expand the runway and extend the terminal because I’m seeing a lot of planes comming in.

1 Like