What do you want your local airport to do next?

What is it that you would like to see at your local airport in the future. Please tell us what your local airport is, what you want and when you want it to happen.

My answer:
Local airport EGPF Glasgow international airport
More intercontinental. They seem to come and go.
Time: within a year.

Tell the community what you would like to see.

2 Likes

I want to see emriets fly an A380 to KEWR

8 Likes

dont ya think this is a bit similar to that, idk really but i wanna see a PR A350 at EWR or JFK

6 Likes

My home airport: KSJC

What I want: More popularity in IF and more nonstop flights IRL

7 Likes

Home airport: ISP
What I want to see: An official spotting location! There are plenty of places to spot at just next to the airport (shopping centers, parking lots, etc.) but the police don’t really like when you do so.
Time: ASAP

7 Likes

My home airport: KFAT

WHAT I WANT: newer low cost airlines to go there, not just Frontier.(Frontier coming in may)

4 Likes

Local airport: LOWW
I would love to see an A350 stopping by!

6 Likes

KSTL - Any official spotting location.

6 Likes

I would like more airlines at KSBA. But that would need more gates and a bigger terminal. If more airlines come to SBA, the competition of routes could lower flying prices at SBA.

3 Likes

I would like to see the 10pm Qatar Airways flight to be upgraded from the B77W to the A350-1000 or 900.

I’d also like more domestic flights by Delta from JFK because, let’s be honest, no one likes LaGarbage

5 Likes

Home Airport: KISP

I would like to see:

• An official spotting location (I have been speaking to LIMA about it… Maybe we will eventually see it)

• Spread to the West Coast (With Frontier/Southwest)

• Expedite The Runway Extension and Terminal Expansion

• Attend The World Routes Conferences…

Time: A Year/Two

7 Likes

Home Airport: KHHR

What I want: More flight schooling programs

3 Likes

I want SFO to construct a god darn spotting area.

Sometimes I have an idea of renting a boat and sit it right infront of 28R’s sea walls to see a nice close up glimpse of heavys, something you can’t do right now

3 Likes

I have spotted at SFO many times from Bayfront Park (I think it is called) just off of Highway 101 at Millbrae Avenue. You get a great view of both arrivals and departures.

3 Likes

Just wished it was closer, for plane spotting pics you would need quite a strong camera.

3 Likes

It is kind of far, but you still get a great view. There is no possible way there could be any spotting area closer since the airport is completely surrounded by water.

4 Likes

Home airport: KROC
What I’d like: Any heavy. Literally we get one heavy. Fedex’s B767 and the occasional A300. Also, more traffic. There are some decent spotting places (or so I’ve heard), but we get maybe one plane departing or arriving (NOT both) every 15 or 20 minutes

4 Likes

Home airport: SCEL

I want them to finish the damn new terminal they’ve been delaying for a while. Right now SCEL is absolutely collapsed. And I’m not talking like a little cues here and there, a few delays. I’m talking collapsed.

3 Likes

Home Airport: KPOU

The Airport is a civilian GA airport. I know it would never happen but it would be amazing if someone like JetBlue or Delta or somebody could fly out of there in the future with one or their smaller aircraft, like the E190, (The runways are big enough for C17s)

3 Likes

I would love to see heavies at KACY

3 Likes