What do you want to do this year?

Hello! IFC members

Do you all want to achieve at IF this year? My big goal is to become an IFATC by May this year. :) Please write it down! The tanning will be done! Happy New Year once again!

2 Likes

Happy new year, my goal is to join IFATC soon

2 Likes

My goal is join IFATC, too.

2 Likes

Biggest goal for me this year.

Achieve 1,000,000 XP

I’m at 800K XP currently

2 Likes

Grade 5 will do

2 Likes

Hope IF can be cheaper :)

1 Like

I just fly for fun, so I don’t really have any goals. The only one that comes to my mind is finishing my ongoing challenge in January

1 Like

My goal for this year is to reach 8,000 hours of flight! and if it is possible to join the IFATC team!

1 Like

Hit 10000 flight hours (coming very soon), and complete every route out of YYZ (about halfway done).

Otherwise, just enjoy what will probably be my last few months playing this game before my sub expires in August and I move on to college.

4 Likes

IFATC also :)

1 Like

Mine is finding a cool virtual airline

1 Like

@FedExVirtual is a good one, @DeltaVirtual is also a nice, @AeroflotVirtual is very diverse.

2 Likes

ehhh i dont think that’ll happen anytime soon.

1 Like

I want to quit being lazy and get my grade 4 back, lol.

I also want to be the best person I can be, and be as nice and helpful as I can be around the IFC. Maybe make a few friends, and do more group flights with people.

3 Likes

Yes FedEx Virtual is a good one, I was in that VA, although I am looking for a European one, sadly you need to be 15+ for the AFKLM one, I’m 13 :/

1 Like

how long ago bc we rebuilt the whole VA

1 Like

I would strongly recommend you check out this website, as well as browse the VA threads. That way you can find something that appeals to you, rather than being persuaded by people to join their airline.

I hope there’s something here you find and enjoy!

1 Like

I’ll take a look! Thanks!

2 Likes

I stopped playing IF around July/August last year

1 Like

then apply to the new and improved FedEx VA with thousands of routes and nice people to hang around with.

1 Like