What do you think will happen to Donald Trump's private Boeing 757?

Now that Donald Trump is the 45th president of the USA, he will be unable to fly around in his private 757 anymore, as it does not have the security needed to transport a high-power official. Air Force One has sophisticated defense capabilities and ability to communicate secretly with ATC controllers to relay back/forth important info. N757AF can’t do that. So what do you guys think will happen to DT’S private jet for at least the next 4 years while he’s using Air Force One? Please do not get all political in this thread.

3 Likes

Give it to his son?

13 Likes

It will be in my backyard 😌

7 Likes

Or maybe upgrade it so it has the requirements to carry the president?

1 Like

It will still fly, just not as much. Trump Organization will probably use it.

2 Likes

He may charter the aircraft to various companies or Trump organization may keep it

1 Like

Will probarly be in active dont think he Will have the chance to use it.

1 Like

I think it’s held by a holding company, Trump has decent lawyers and tax people, they’ll know what to do with the thing.

1 Like

He’ll give it to Obama:-)

11 Likes

Huge unnecessary expenditure considering they already have and paid for Air Force 1. Assuming we don’t owe the Chinese money over that as well.

1 Like

Ha, I didn’t realise they paid for AF1.

1 Like

They didn’t, I was just making a joke.

2 Likes

Oh, I live in Australia so I don’t know much about it! 🤣

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that USA’s debt is MORE than all the money in the whole world…

I’m pretty sure you’re correct, and it makes me sad. Let’s get back to IF so I can be happy again :-)

2 Likes

Infinite Flight - Best App Ever!

3 Likes

We think that the plane will be used only for private flights of DT, and Air Force one will be used for all political activities

2 Likes

Trump Organization is retiring their B757😭😭

1 Like

ferrailled xDDD

Ahh the problems of having too many private jets. But I believe he will just give it to his company to use