What do you think will be the next airline to go bankrupt?

Let’s get back on topic of this topic

2 Likes

They don’t have a bug enough base I feel. They don’t have an extensive route network even though they have 2 routes from Denver

1 Like

Air India ain’t going down anytime soon. Although the airline is going in loss and is in search of money but they are being funded by government at any cost. And they’ll be funded. Reason behind this is that if it will go down, it’ll leave behind no worldwide networks providing serviced Airline. Air India is spreaded around the world and so do I don’t think government gonna close it anytime soon. I won’t be discussing that saying India a bad place to live coz of an airline is good is a good thing. Air India was one of the best airline at a time,we can’t judge country by the airline services. More or less, Europeans airlines have been in more trouble of being bankrupted and many of them have been bankrupted. So better we don’t judge country or region by the airline.

India have some of the good service providers airlines i.e. Indigo,Vistara,Spicejet. Until these starts expanding its routes, Air India ain’t going down. 9W although was closed,is still in discussion for bringing it back and I hope it’ll.

9 Likes

Air India I think…given they are losing money fast

1 Like

Air India, they’re right now on the brink of bankruptcy.

1 Like

Probably not, as long as people are still buying their planes. Not to mention Cessna has control over the Beechcraft franchise too.

3 Likes

I think Air India or Norwegian will be the next, it does not look well with them.

2 Likes

The MAX8 situation doesn’t help either for Norwegian.

3 Likes

Alitalia or Hawaiian.

1 Like

Air India Definitely, I’m pretty sure that they will be gone by the end of this year

1 Like

Alitalia and Air India will continue for a very long time i have no doubt

1 Like

To everyone saying Air India, wait till the Indian elections before determining. The fate of Air India is going to be a hot topic during it, and the outcome of the election very well may seal their fate, for better or worse.

2 Likes

I say Jet Airways since technically they’re not gone yet. I think Flybe May go as well.

1 Like

I’d say Air India or Etihad because of they’re financial situations

1 Like

That’s deep…

5 Likes

Well, just a joke.

@Swiss might like it

Idk forget what I said about Ryanair

3 Likes

The 172 is literally the most successful aircraft in history, more 172s have been built than any other airplane. What makes you think that Cessna is in trouble?

(I am actually genuinely curious, not trying to sound accusatory or anything, you may have very good reasoning!)

2 Likes

Alitalia is also in trouble… 😕

1 Like

I could see IAG trying to take them over if they are struggling.

1 Like

Here’s the thing with Air India, it’s basically owned by the government and the government will keep on pumping in money into the airline at all costs.

He’s summed it up pretty well.

All the youtube aviation news channels often forget that the Indian Aviation market is highly unique and does not function in a similar manner to other countries. I’ve personally heard this from a very close friend of mine who is an Instructor on the Dreamliner with Air India.

IT IS NOT WILL NOT GO BANKRUPT AS LONG AS THE GOVERNMENT HAS STAKE IN IT.

1 Like