What do you think of the TBM?

So with the new update, the TBM has been added to Infinite Flight. I just wanted to know what everyone thinks about it. Personally, I am not the biggest fan of it but I just want to know the communities opinion of it.

1 Like

I like it a lot!
Glad see more G/A now time get the PC12 on it!

17 Likes

I think it’s the best thing since sliced bread

10 Likes

I think I might just have to get used to using it.

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of the nose steering, and I notice that it will violently pull to the left at Vr. Besides those two things, I absolutely love it- the sounds, and the camera views especially.

3 Likes

I think it’s a very good plane to go into smaller places with fun. Before there were no GA events so now there is that people like it and more events

5 Likes

Might as well be one of the greatest planes in the sim. Perfect physics, amazing sounds, couldn’t be better!

7 Likes

I do agree because G/A planes are really only used for pattern work so it’s good for that in my opinion.

This is good for starters of IF to just learn all flight regulations and procedures and to get to know the sim

3 Likes

Look there to learn the lines@Ashea58

And yes the TBM is kinda hard to fly but it really fun in that sense. Landing is always fun and it’s such a smooth flight

1 Like

I think the TBM is one of the best, if not the best aircraft in IF. The graphics, camera views, animation, are all great! Thanks a lot FDS!

1 Like

Yeah I forgot to mention this-

I would like to give a

Big

Thanks to the mods

1 Like

When I looked on the app store it said Infinite Flight LLC not Flying Development studios LLC

And also another

Big

Thanks to FDS and everyone who runs infinite flight

Personally, It is a little hard to fly but practice makes perfect. To be honest, I really didn’t care before about the TBM. I’m not that much of a fan of GA aircraft, all my flights I do are long hauls and I really didn’t pay attention to them, I do more flights with the A330, A380, B777 etc. The TBM has got me motivated now to fly shorter flights with GA aircraft. The Devs did a beautiful job with it. I’m looking forward to doing more with it instead of just long hauls all the time!

3 Likes

I’m stunned by the new features and the aircraft is very fun to fly
I can go everyday with this thing
Knowing they would carry the features on and add even more features
Imagine the next new aircraft!

4 Likes

I also do really only long hauls with the triple.

1 Like

I know right, for example like a A330 rework (not speculating or anything) I can’t even imagine how amazing that finished product would be with the new features they have.

2 Likes

It’s nice…I guess. I’m not a GA fan but a new aircraft added is always appreciated.

3 Likes

So overall when I get used to it I will restate my opinion on it.

1 Like