What do you think of "PRO" prices?

Please keep this respectful! I want this to be a discussion, not an argument, theres a difference!

Hey! 👋

So I’ve been thinking, and I was wondering what you all thought about the PRO prices. We’ve had about a year to get ro know it, and I am curious to see how you guys feel about it. Lets not request any changes, get mad, at the devs or other users, and please just keep it cival. At $80 a year I feel like it is worth it. In the two muinets I spent making this topic I have spent $0.0003 on PRO, so at $0.00015 per muinet I’d say I am more than plesed with the muinetly charge… 😂

• I feel like it is way to high
  • I feel like it is a touch too high
  • I feel like it is spot on for the servace they provide
  • I would gladly pay more
  • Take all my money if you want!

0 voters

Thanks! (I’m between #live and #meta here, I think this is best)

4 Likes

I would say the price is right no pun intended or reference to the game show lol to get great aircraft and scenery. Also great people and a great community

5 Likes

I consider pretty good. $4.99 for the actual app and then $9.99 monthly for pro.

6 Likes

I think the price is very good but it would not hurt to have it reduced or make an offer on special discount days, so they could attract more people … :)

13 Likes

The price is really good especially for everything there is, all planes, global, and high quality scenery, I think it’s worth the payment.

3 Likes

Keep in mind. The price is good and you get a lot in return. You get global access, loads of planes, and new ones coming annually.

3 Likes

I think it is a bit high when the price is converted to the currency used in my country

3 Likes

They make it nice to give the whole year subscription for $80 and then the option for $10 a month. So if you know you’ll play for a whole year they allow you to save money at a good price

3 Likes

It seems fine to me as we have the whole globe at our disposal. Maybe on discount type days like Black-Friday as @Othman_Asli has said. (I would exclude the annual subscription as then you could pay less the entire time.)

3 Likes

It’s fine, it’s cheaper then a monthly subscription so it’s worth it

1 Like

For cheaper than a price than 95% of plane tickets, you can essentially fly around and experience the world for an entire year. So yeah, I think the prices are fair.

2 Likes

FDS’s work is very high-standard. Don’t get me wrong, but with all the detail and months worth of concentration and research, the money is well deserved. As another fact, a lot of other sims have a multitude of paywares that actually are more expensive than IF. Believe me, I’ve seen very similar complaints of high prices.

4 Likes

The prices are very reasonable for the services FDS provides, a very awesome forum, live ATC, flying in real time with others, the entire world to fly around with HD scenery, many different aircraft provided, etc.

2 Likes

Sure, IF is a little expensive. But FDS has put in so much hard work to create this fabulous game we all have. Maybe it’s a touch too high, but I’m not going to complain.

Good Day,

SouthernDude

FDS is not a big corporation as x plane or FSX etc… so they have a smaller team, smaller budget and smaller ressources. By paying things in app, you help FDS paying team and ressources they put into the building of Infinite Flight features. It looks pretty normal to me. And if they would make us paying higher to increasing quality and features, I would love to help by paying more.

I think that maybe a part of people that say it’s too much are probably asking in their parents that doesn’t allow them to purchase a thing, or are frustrating because of their small budget or something like that… no offense on them, it’s pretty understandable and nothing wrong.

5 Likes

Ia agree with this, good perspective!

1 Like

It may seem expensive, but when you put it in perspective, it’s not that bad at all.

2 Likes

For me the PRO prices are fine for all that we get, and with updates we just keep getting more.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.