What do you think of "Musing" Topics?

MaxSez: let’s keep this “opinion/musing” ball rolling. What do you think of random musing topics? Are they clutter, are they worth your time and opinion or are they just the product of stilted ideal minds? Choose one…

3 Likes

Opinions are fine. I mean, this is a forum, so it should be encouraged.

MaxSez: @Noroftheair… “Websters defines an Opinion as a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.” That sez it all don’t you think Nor. Routinely Forum response are bogus, there not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. Our members need to use there mind, research and construct cognate input before they spew claptrap all over the page. Just sayin.

1 Like
  • I like these topics
  • I hate these topics
  • I don’t care
  • I hate that polls are added to every thread

0 voters

1 Like

Who is here to say they must use information to provide a basis? I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, if you can really elaborate what you mean in a proper manner, but from what I can tell, you’re saying that people are saying random things with no research, which I find largely untrue. And if this is so, addressing the problem to the person would be easier to do than posting a topic about it with no true context or easy understanding of what is being attempted to get across.
And on the opinion part, as an example, someone could say they supported Hitler, and I really wouldn’t care as long as they provided reasons why.

50/50. Some are a little repetitive, but others are quite interesting and get me thinking.

I would like them to have their own category dedicated to non aviation and IF stuff. Whether the devs and the mods want that added responsibility is another matter though.

1 Like

MaxSez: Well said! I don’t think I agree. But whatever floats your boat!
@Stephen_Smith… A separate Topic, Good Idea, then I can mute it like VA’s.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

What is a musing topic?

1 Like

It’s like those thinking topics, what people think about things.

Musing basically means “thinking”.

2 Likes

Oh right, thanks!

1 Like

So now people are probably going to complain about the increasing number of “Opinions about the Opinions trend” threads…

2 Likes
  • I frequently post on these
  • I just look at them
  • I don’t look at them
  • They are super annoying!

0 voters

1 Like

I just look at them they do get annoying at times.

1 Like

They’re always annoying.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.