What do you think of Infinite Passenger? Do you use it?

Personally I always have it running for every flight along with In-Flight Assistant but IF PAX doesn’t seem to be too popular among IF pilots here… What do you think of IF PAX? Do you still use it?

Take a look at this:

2 Likes

I flagged it. This question was more for discussion more than anything, wondering what thoughts on the app were.

Forgot to hit reply on your message @Mika (getting used to the forum).

You flagged a staff’s topic? 🤔

2 Likes

They have a dedicated forum here which you should take a look at.

I used to use it every flight, alongside IF Assistant but when they changed their subscription service as well las lack of feedback I stopped using it and stick to IF Assistant alone! ( thanks @epaga for a great app and great customer services and feedback!)

6 Likes

When im in flight i used it for additional realism, cause many of my flights im basing it to reality (ex. When i watch tv/film what aircraft used, how many pax where there) :)

1 Like

I don’t use it, why do I have to pay extra for airline mode? scam.

1 Like

No I mean I flagged this thread I just created.

I’m already on it. Not too responsive/active.

Cool, I haven’t gotten to that point of stopping yet lol. Support can be slow though that’s true but they seem nice.

Please stay on topic

You’re paying for the boarding music and safety briefing of 90% of the liveries in the sim. Airline mode is just extra if pilots are detail oriented at that level for realism. The only thing free on there is Generic boarding music and safety briefing

1 Like

Yes, but personally I’d say I wouldn’t pay 5$ or whatever for that, I’d rather IF-A which actually helps me with flying :)

1 Like

That’s fair enough :)

1 Like

@IFliPlanes a little sloppy with the tagging and responding sorry lol

1 Like

Haha no its good

1 Like