What do you think is the safest aircraft ?

What do you think is the safest ?

Source here

8 Likes

63 Likes

Between A320 and A330 i think…🤔

5 Likes

😅 More safe than 737 MAX 😂

14 Likes

At least this one goes down when you want it to.

8 Likes

Actually it’s not relevant to say that’s your favorite aircraft is the most safest. You need to see statistics first and make a decision after.

For example I am an Airbus fan but I can’t say it’s the safest aircraft in the world. Boeing has much more flights and sure it has more accidents.

source: https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f72db044fdbe8ea1c46f0906ea8e13b2

Also can you take a look here. You can see, that airbus has the smaller number of accidents, but again, it has less flights than boeing.

15 Likes

Wow… Boeing 717 has no Accident ? Vote for B717 right now

11 Likes

I know the A380 hasn’t been around for a long time but it’s pretty safe.

8 Likes

CRJ-200 is the safest.

3 Likes

Aircraft are only as safe as the pilots flying.

12 Likes

That is right. But even the 737 Max had good pilots.

5 Likes

The 737 max is soooo safeeee

4 Likes

Guys, let’s not turn this thread into a 737 MAX crash parody, please. Sure the MAX has had it’s recent downfall, but we need to remember that flying on a MAX is somewhat still safer than driving a car, in some cases.

8 Likes

But people only know it for two crashes…

2 Likes

Define a long time? The 777 didn’t have a hull loss for a long time up untill the one in SFO, and then MH370. (I’m not counting the Malaysian that got shot down) that aircraft came out in the early to mid 90s…

2 Likes

I missread you’re comment, sorry 😀

2 Likes

In all cases, statistics don’t only apply “sometimes”

2 Likes

I would say the A380, it’s been in service for years and apart from the Qantas incident it’s been pretty good. No major incidents and the amount of back up system it has is impressive.

5 Likes

Boeing 737-max 8.

Only joking

3 Likes

That’s not exactly the best way to determine the “safest aircraft,” since some of those planes have been around much longer than others.

3 Likes