What do you think is going to be the busiest airport with Global?

Old one got closed
What do you think that is going to be the busiest airport in Global after release?
I think EDDF and OMDB. But, when the MD-11 is released, i think that EHAM also will be a busy airport!

6 Likes

KJFK and EGLL with transatlantic flights.

13 Likes

I honestly think all airports will have their limits, depends on where people want to go, but I personally think main hubs like Dubai , doha , Singapore ,abu dhabi , London , rome , etc

3 Likes

Why are all these Global topics needed? just wait patiently!

16 Likes

Can’t we just be excited?

4 Likes

Not when it floods the forum with like five posts per day it gets super old very quick

6 Likes

I completely agree plus the other topic has all the answers to the question so this is not needed

3 Likes

I still have a feeling Southern California will be crowded, hopefully things will be better on the expert server…I think KJFK-EGLL (and EGLL back to KJFK) flights will be the most used, also probably KATL and maybe Vancouver with trans pacific flights.

2 Likes

No. The busiest airport will definitely be Pyongyang.

9 Likes

EDDF sounds great 👍

Really hope so :)

2 Likes

Not if it means making 30 topics a day about Global, no

3 Likes

Because you’re a fortune teller, right? Wait and see

3 Likes

Let’s not get out hopes up, Lax will still stay up. There will always be new players and they’ll all flock to LAX. A blind baby could see this coming

4 Likes

KLAX, WSSS, KJFK

Maybe VTBD.

3 Likes

Airport, as in one. Might as well list all the airports and say you got it right. Lel, banter

1 Like

Any with ATC just like it is right now …

1 Like

I’m just hoping that the Cayman Islands airports are going to be in it GCM, CYB and LYB 😬😁

1 Like

depends on the where most IF users come from.
i suspect most will want to fly around their local areas

my guess is ny, london, paris, frankfurt, dubai, bangkok and hk 🙄😊

2 Likes

I think it will be Houston, dunno way just do 😂

1 Like

Lots of bigger transcontinental airports will be busy such as Dubai, Los Angeles, New York, etc.

2 Likes