What do you think Boeing would name their aircraft after the 797?

What do you think Boeing would name their aircraft after the 797?

Hmmmm… Boeing?

3 Likes

That’s a little far fetched, don’t ya think?

2 Likes

808 🤷🏼‍♂️ I dont know its to far away to say.

3 Likes

Boeing X Or 7X7 those are my best guesses

7107 perhaps. Or is that too obvious?

1 Like

The 737s are like “Rocky” movies, they’ll always be produced. After the M10 they’ll call them “Super MAX” … or SMAX1/2/3/4

4 Likes

Or it could be the Boeing 807 keeping the last 7

1 Like

79.57 teehee

I think 7107 could still do (seven-ten-seven) but after that maybe they’ll just add a something-liner after the name like dreamliner. Or they would change their naming theme completely.

Pretty far fetched my guy. Honestly they’ll keep working on the series of 73’s and 77’s or 78’s. But that’s realllll far out.

I took the Boeing Factory tour and they said that they may do 7A7, 7B7, etc.

5 Likes

theyll probably have to close up shop since theyre out of numbers

9 Likes

I believe they will stop producing new commercial airplanes after the 797, and instead create new versions of the planes they’re building now.

2 Likes

Instead of 7107 which sounds logical following the numerical order… they actually could go and call it 7X7 just like how Apple names their iPhone 10’s, iPhone X.

They could basically make the X be a wide body, basically 777 of the future while the Z is 767 or 757 and Y is 737

What comes then? 7X7Max? Just go Apple Route here 😂
I mean they already have the 737MAX… 😏

4 Likes

To an extent i agree. The 777, 787, 737 and possibly 747 will just keep evolving. As well as the 797. The have covered the majority of the market with these aircraft.

probably boeing 808, 818, 828 etc.

Boeing 7^77

They might just be refreshing the models they already have by putting and X after it or MAX, like the 737 MAX series or the Triple- 7 X series. They might introduce MAX varients for all their aircraft. If they do introduce a new model, I don’t know. They called their SST aircraft the 2707 in the 60s, so it could be something along those lines as well.

I think they will use letters like 7B7 or something like that, or just use old aircraft letters for new planes? Maybe.