What do you think about the Option to communicate with ATC stating that you are having problems with your Infinite Flight?

I was thinking some bugs happen, example was taxiing and suddenly the taxiway disappeared I had to leave the game and enter again and persisted the problem the ATC gave me Ghost !! So I think I might have an option to inform you that you’re having problems with your Infinite Flight, for example “I’m having problems, I’m going to leave and try to solve the problem” because sometimes you have to go out and get in several times and ATC ends up thinking that You want to ruin the traffic !!

Remembering that it is not a request to add, just a discussion to know what the other members of the community think about it !! Also that Bug problems with Infinite Flight did not problems with the aircraft, as long as I know this has already been discussed …

I did not make this request in “Features” because I think this is only a basis for an idea, so I want everyone’s opinion to form a request that really helps the community that flies in the IF, because we know that Bug’s are constant problems …

3 Likes

The problem you mentioned can easily be resolved by restarted your device and/or clearing your scenery cache.

At the same time you have to take into account that many IF users don’t visit the IFC at all, or very often, so they wouldn’t know how to fix the issue beforehand, so this would come in handy for them. I myself am not sure what side of the table I’m on for this, so I’ll wait for some fellow community members to give their reasoning before I debate it.

2 Likes

This could be easily abused by people with no issues though looking to get out of being ghosted.

4 Likes

Yes. But you did not take it into consideration, you’re at the headboard to take off at a busy airport, and from the a.bug where you lose control of your plane or something, you’re sure to take a Ghost or a report, you go out and enter the ATC again and whoever is at the airport will think that you are trying to disturb the air traffic in the airport, then this option would take the ATC to take into account and consequently would have to the ATC had a new answer that would be "Check the Community of the IF for instructions on how to arrange your IF "

Which is why I’m still uncertain on which side I’m on. This idea can benefit some but not others.

1 Like

Yes, but it would be an option for ATC to take into account, so I made this topic to find a way to arrange and organize this idea !!

As you said, many people do not know the IF Community, with that response the person would seek out the IF Community to solve their problem …

Yes but the majority wouldn’t. Like Chatta said, many people would abuse this.

You can contact a mod about the ghost. If you are in such a situation take a screenshot and send it then to the mod if you get ghosted. In my opinion there’s no use in that command and it can be abused way too easy.

There could be a category just to report these events where the person would prove showing screenshots,informing the Day, The name of the ATC, Airport, Server and other factors …

If you are having troubles with IF, it’s best to just divert to another airport. It makes the controller’s life easier, and prevents the pilot (you) from getting ghosted.

2 Likes

Yes, but with a new category it would Become the public and are Moderator Could take into account the response of others who might even be in the moment …
Moderators are Humans can happen to have the wrong decision …

But sometimes the pilot can be from a VA and has to take off from that airport, or is in an event …
Sometimes they are small problems that can be solved easily, but the pilot does not know the community thus not knowing how to solve this problem …

If it bothers you that much to divert, go with the flow of traffic, and it’s possible the controller won’t ghost. That saying, if it’s busy, you should divert, regardless of an event or group flight.

Yes but this situation was only one of several that can happen, for example being in the final and ending up falling or leaving …

I stand by my original statement. Troubles with IF? Divert or go with the flow. If the controller starts getting annoyed, leaving is also an option. This goes for any situation.

3 Likes

I do not agree, but I understand your position. IFATC’s will always disagree with lol.

I can promise you that such a command you proposed won’t be added. Pilots will abuse it just to sneak by IFATC. The things I said are the only options (getting ghosted is also an option if you don’t like those).

As it is written above, this topic is not a request, it is the basis for an idea !! From this idea may arise others where you seek only one thing: justice :) !! Thank you for participating in this debate, have a nice day!

If anyone has an idea where you can complement this do not forget to tell us …