What do you Think about the 787

I love the 787 and i want to hear your optinion on it. Do you think its bad or good?

1 Like

The 787 is one of the best airplanes Boeing has built in my opinion

15 Likes

Pretty revolutionary as it opened up many routes that weren’t viable before.

4 Likes

It’s alright, but it’s no A350 😂👀

14 Likes

It’s a great plane, probably my favorite wide-body aircraft.

2 Likes

Nice aircraft! Too bad they have engine issues. (Rolls Royce Trent 1000)
We have a 787-9 (LN-LNN) with engines removed at my local airport.

6 Likes

It’s possibly a top 10 aircraft ever made🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

The 787 is the best modern aircraft produced. It gave way to many of the features on the A350 aswell as the recently tested 777X.

3 Likes

I’ve seen them, (from Norway here so pretty Easy to see)

2 Likes

In infinite flight it’ll be amazing once live instruments are added and in real life I hate it cause idk if the windows will be controlled by Flight crew or not

2 Likes

Meh, i didnt have a great experience when flying on it.

1 Like

In terms of comfort, the A350 is usually better as it’s a bit wider.

1 Like

Flew on it twice (and I’ll be doing it again this year) and I loved it. Love the way it looks (that wingflex) and had a very comfortable flight. I do like the dimming windows, just wish that most airline flight crews didn’t lock them for most of the flight.

1 Like

Nope, the A350 would be better at cargo than passengers due to its huge cargo capacity and could go up against the 777F. But the 787 is more financially viable on these routes we’re talking about.

1 Like

I’ve flown on it many times, but I hate it just because of the electronic windows 👀

2 Likes

Just to name some routes the 787 opened up:

American Airlines:

• Los Angeles to Auckland & Christchurch
  • Dallas/Fort Worth to Dublin & Munich
  • Chicago to Prague, Budapest, Krakow, Athens, Venice, Barcelona

British Airways:

• London Heathrow to Portland, San Jose, Charleston, Pittsburgh, Austin, Nashville, New Orleans.

United Airlines:

• San Francisco to Papeete, Melbourne, Osaka, Chengdu.
  • Newark to Cape Town.
  • Houston to Sydney

ANA:

• Tokyo Narita to San Jose

Japan Airlines:

• Tokyo Narita to San Diego, Dallas/Fort Worth, Boston

EL AL:

• Tel Aviv to Las Vegas and Orlando

Qantas:

• Brisbane to Chicago and San Francisco

Air New Zealand:

• Auckland to Newark

There’s still a ton more. In comparison, yes, the A350 is still great as it offers a lower-capacity alternative to some airlines’ 777s.

2 Likes

The 787 is an aircraft that changed the aircraft industry in every way. It was the most fuel efficient, it was quiet, the latest technology and of course the amazing mood lighting!

As a person who has flown on the 787 it is truly an amazing aircraft. Not to mention the incredible engine Revs on takeoff with them GEnX’s!

One of the best and one of the most important aircraft ever made! There’s nothing to hate about it in my opinion except maybe the cabin crew being able to control the dimmable windows

3 Likes

Please locate the route of conversarion in the OPs original message… lol

3 Likes

It’s my favourite plane :)

2 Likes

Best, plane, ever

2 Likes