What do you think about Air Transat?

Im just curious what do you think or what do you know about air transat?

:)

Comment below

:D

1 Like

As in the Canadian Airline?

2 Likes

True :)

It’s a Canadian airline.

I mean, not much, it’s simply an airline available to us in the simulator. It does open up some interesting routes though!

1 Like

That’s for sure.

But that’s what I mean. This airlines is wayy too underrated. You’ll see soon why ;)

1 Like

It’s hub is CYUL

3 Likes

I think it used to operate the A310 till 2019

2 Likes

Please be a VA Starting Up. I’ll sign in. 😉

2 Likes

Air Transat is a nice little Canadian airline, nothing for anyone looking to travel in style, but nothing where you’ll be itching for days after the flight. I’ve taken a good 9 hour haul with them irl before now, nice journey and kept me entertained.

Air Transat’s older livery (which is in game) is literally very ‘welcoming’ and a unique look to a normal aircraft. An airline that I quite like with an aircraft that keeps a lot of history within my passions.

6 Likes

🤫🤭

@Mundo_aeronautico….

Oopsie.

1 Like

Flew with them twice back in 2005-2007 on an A332 if I recall correctly. Nice economical company, and lovely liveries as well!

2 Likes

Thinking about air transat flight 236. Longest glide in history? With Airbus A330

1 Like

I’ll miss their A310’s. Wish I had the chance to fly them.

1 Like

Exactly! Robert Piché saved a hundred of passengers without fuel*

pfft, I just did that yesterday in IF with an A380 JK

1 Like

I want to see you as a passenger of a plane with total engine failure in real life. I think you would shit your pants

1 Like

chill, it was a joke

sorry if that was an offensive joke, I’m bad at making jokes and I thought it was funny.

It’s ok buddy

1 Like