What do You Prefer to Do While Flying

Hey IFC! I know it’s been a while, but I back with a community poll! Today’s topic is what do you do while you fly! Make sure to vote down below, and if you like this, make sure to drop a like and reply in the comments! Please give me suggestions for next week!

What do You Do While Flying
  • Listen to Music
  • Watch TV
  • Browse the IFC
  • Sleep
  • Listen to a Podcast
  • Stare Blankly at the Screen Making Sure Nothing Goes Wrong
0 voters
2 Likes

I’m single device, so basically anything but browse the IFC lol, I do a lot of overnight flights tho bc they’re fun

2 Likes

Just the usual life and hanging out with family!

3 Likes

Yeah, I also like doing Overnighters

1 Like

Yeah same!

Same. Often I’ll cook or bake, and time it with my flight.

3 Likes

Also, laundry, washing dishes, taking out the trash, daily practice tasks related to long term goals, and other such “step forward to keep-the-harmony” chores.

1 Like

If the flights 30 minutes to an hour I usually sit by my device and watch something on my phone. If it’s long haul I just live my everyday life

3 Likes

Music and art like this!

Depending on what I draw it sometimes last a whole flight

5 Likes

Listening to Spotify while climbing out of LAX can’t be beat 😂

2 Likes

Very nice artwork!

1 Like

When i longhual; sometimes before TOD I go plane spotting at my local airport and get shots like these 40 feet above my head.

I use my parent’s cannon camera, don’t even know what type it is 💀

3 Likes

stare at the screen blankly making sure nothing goes wrong and checking my VNAV distance way more than I should 👍

5 Likes

looks like a T3 to me

3 Likes

While, I do watch television but if you have a computer or another device you could also play a different game than Infinite Flight like maybe Grand Theft Auto on console, Cities Skylines on Console or Computer.

2 Likes

I listen to music for taxi, takeoff, decent, and landing, but when I’m at cruising altitude, I just live my normal life do do stuff I like.

1 Like

Yeah same!

Just normal stuff (mostly school). I’m double device so it doesn’t interrupt much.

1 Like

It’s great having two devices!

2 Likes

I’m literally addicted to flying! I mostly fly on both of my devices at the same time, my average screen time is about 9 hours a day on both devices!

2 Likes