What do you love about the MD-11/DC-10?

I absolutely love the aircraft for it’s three engines. I think it looks like a rocket. I also think the MD-11 has some pretty neat glass cockpit features. Aircraft like no other!

4 Likes

I love the cargo doors <3

16 Likes

I really enjoy the unique angle of attack when landing. The KC-10 and 10 Air Tanker are also a lot of fun with their unique features.

18 Likes

I love the cockpit, extremely detailed, especially with the addition of the first officer. Flying this bird at night in the cockpit view is astonishing.

4 Likes

Another thing that I like is how there is a Female Pilot! Thats so great how the Devs put this in as “Women Can Be Pilots Too!”

10 Likes

That Round Thing under the rudder that puts out more power :)
I love that round thing. Looks similar to the things under the wings just above the fuselage
Lol

9 Likes

i love the wing design the wing flex looks very realistic as well as the engine.

4 Likes

I love the cockpit and especially that wingflex!

1 Like

Everything. It’s my favorite aircraft IRL, and now, in game. There is absolutely nothing I don’t like about the MD-11.

2 Likes

The Fact I can do some real life FedEx DC-10/MD-11 Cargo runs from Manchester, NH to Memphis, TN

FedEx is currently using the DC-10-10F on the MEM-MHT run this December for the holiday rush

:3

3 Likes

I like it’s rudder movements and the wingtips. So unique.

4 Likes

The wingfled, Amazing on T/O

2 Likes

How easy it is to land. (Thanks Mark!)

1 Like

I’m going to agree with @Aussie_Wombat on this one. The wingflex is truly beautiful.

2 Likes

I also like that it’s dirty at some parts, makes it look even more realistic.

4 Likes

I like my Co Pilot, his name is Tony.

6 Likes

The livery’s all look so damn good I don’t know what it is

Speak for yourself man, i’ve watched the tutorials 3 times and my landings still look like it’s being done by a Ryanair pilot

5 Likes

I like how it different from other aircraft and provides its own challenges

DC10 with Singapore livery on looks just so cute!

1 Like