What Do You Love About IFC?

What Do You Love About The Infinite Flight Community?

It Can Be The,

• Members

• The Staff

• The Events

• And More!

Make Sure That You Post Something Nice About The Community!

Thanks For Checking This Out!
-Julian K.

Do You Like Funny ATC?

Whats Your Worst / Weirdest ATC Conversation? [Part 1]

11 Likes

The fact that the Infinite Flight Community has remained highly civilised in multiple ways, having traits that no other social media platform has that made it stand out.

15 Likes

What I love
The Infinite Flight Community. Best out there!

4 Likes

All of it.

8 Likes

Except for suspension ;)

5 Likes

that’s a whoooooole lot of formatting…

2 Likes

8 Likes

Me too. Me too.
@Highlander24

3 Likes

What do I love most about the IF community?🤔 Definitely the Unicorns 🦄

AND… the amazing work of all the staff members!

Happy Flying 🙃
Cign

7 Likes

in one word:
everything.

4 Likes

The fact that we’re the only flight sim forum with a unicorn as a staff member.

Beat that, X-Plane.

6 Likes

Sure, I love the events, and I love all the planes. But it’s the people that make this place awesome! Everyone has their own things that are unique to them, so I never get bored talking to everyone. Y’all make the IFC a nice, happy, and fun place to be.

From the mods and staff, who help keep this place running, and everyone else, who continue to both help out, but also encourage me, and others. Thank you all, because y’all are the ones that make the IFC so awesome!

2 Likes

Everyone is super civilized and it’s a very safe place to ask for feedback.

Everything is great here. Member ls, staff etc… I think Infinite Flight put it best…

4 Likes

Buuuuut… I don’t get suspended!

1 Like

Other People ;)

1 Like

the Secret Spotter Society

10 Likes

To give you a simple answer, it’s about everyone’s passion and honesty towards aviation. That’s it. Almost everyone is taking this hobby seriously. The amount of new friends I met here is incredible. It’s incredible over how much time I am spending talking about my favourite subject and helping others in this forum.

I also love how the developers created Discourse as the forum website. It’s expensive, but worth it. It’s easily accessible when creating any topic. Mobile or not, much easier than the vatsim website for example. The roles of moderators is also very easily handled. When a new user visits the IFC, the Tutorial and Meta categories, and bots such as discobot can easily guide the new user to the community. Its just the best platform I have experienced yet, and how I was driven into the life of a virtual pilot.

2 Likes

Getting clout for spotting

3 Likes

… everything lol

1 Like